Material guide for the crafting trophies?

Naruto_Senju92

i have crafted all the tier 1 gear and the trophy did not pop. i have one last piece of tier 3 gear to craft, but i cant find the green fragments i need. i am hoping that is all i need.

edit: can confirm, you need all the tier 3 equipment to get the trophy.

Edited by konqurer

6 hours ago, konqurer said:

i have crafted all the tier 1 gear and the trophy did not pop. i have one last piece of tier 3 gear to craft, but i cant find the green fragments i need. i am hoping that is all i need.

edit: can confirm, you need all the tier 3 equipment to get the trophy.

Thanks u know where the zoan armor stuff drops cause im mostly missing those mats for the zoan set. And have u find all of the drillers? Im missing one for the pickaxe and the driller claws

Edit: found the last claw part was right at the beginning following th down path around the pit of the elevator. Only missing one pickaxe part

Edited by Naruto_Senju92
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok I just got the platinum before finally after having spent 58 dam hours on it (smh). I dont know if this will help anyone or not but in Wasteland (Vahani Excavations) as soon as you spawn go right and this big beast will spawn. Be careful he is quite tough (but i had no problem coz i was level 80 lol) but if you kill him he drops alot of items sometimes two and other times it can be upto 4 items (random) but he will guarantee drop you an orb with items. Thats how I farmed my armours. He might drop your item. If not go back to the beacon and spawn him again. Rinse and repeat. I hope this helps you guys out. Peace

Thank you

Edited by L89_-_PR3DATOR
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know this is a old thread, but as this is my most recent platinum, I wanted to share this info with those who are on the grind still with limited info out there. 

If anyone wants a list of the items needed for each crafting trophy it can be found below. 

Act 1 Armor:
Tier 3 Zoan Helmet
Tier 3 Zoan Armor vest
Tier 3 Zoan Gauntlets
Tier 3 Zoan Leggings

Tier 3 Caniptei Leggings
Tier 3 Caniptei Gauntlets
Tier 3 Caniptei Armor Vest
Tier 3 Caniptei Helmet

Tier 3 Driller Leggings
Tier 3 Driller Gauntlets
Tier 3 Driller Armor Vest
Tier 3 Driller Helmet

Act 2 Armor:
Tier 3 Nikiderma Gauntlets
Tier 3 Nikiderma Helmet
Tier 3 Nikiderma Armor Vest
Tier 3 Nikiderma Leggings

Tier 3 Zoan Kosmos Leggings
Tier 3 Zoan Kosmos Gauntlets
Tier 3 Zoan Kosmos Armor Vest
Tier 3 Zoan Kosmos Helmet

Tier 3 Driller Hamerfazian Leggings
Tier 3 Driller Hamerfazian Gauntlets
Tier 3 Driller Hamerfazian Armor Vest
Tier 3 Driller Hamerfazian Helmet

Guns:
Drilluka
Acid Zoan Pistol
Ice Zoan Pistol
Fire Zoan Pistol
Nikiderma Shotgun
Driller MG
Zoan Rifle
Pitoplasma
Nikiboom
Drilluzi
Niki Furi

Melee Weapons:
Dementular Claws
Ancient Kalrath
Driller Claws
Fire Zoan Axe
Ice Zoan Axe
Acid Zoan Aze
Fire Zoan Great Sword
Acid Zoan Great Sword
Ice Scrap Sword
Fire Scrap Sword
Zimo Cudgel
Zimo Claws
Zoan Claws
Zoan Chainsaw
Tretaxe
Driller Pickaxe
Driller Infortus
Queen Caniptei Great Club
Dementular Swords
Dual Nikiderma Swords
Bizarre Axe
Driller Great Sword

So Acts 1 and 3 are the best to farm for most if not all of the materials out there for all 3 crafting trophies. Some of them you'll have to farm all the bosses for to get all the materials for the boss weapons. 

So for example: If you beaten Queen Caniptei you'll get 1 of 3 parts needed to craft The Queen Caniptei Great Club. So you'll need to farm her 2 more times to get all 3 parts. In short: you'll need to face all the bosses an additional 2 times EACH in order to get all the parts needed for the respective weapons. Not a bad farm honestly. 

I take NO credit for the above info as this is from another site that had this posted. 

Edited by kidson2004