Detective trophy

Hello everyone,

Hope yoy are doing great!

Any tip to complete Detective trophy with Emem and clues about traitor at SAD base? I did it several times and really think I have everything, but trophy doesn't pop. On part 1, after talking with guard plus reach info from office after passing the broken fan and using Auspex, at the end of the level still saying "you could reached more info about traitor". I think is there, but could be from other levels (on parts 2 and 3 it says I have everything about traitor)... I'm desperate!

Thanks for the help in advance. 

Hi! 

You can listen a conversation between two guard only if you lift the box with leysha in the sad base just before the Emem level. You must not be captured with leysha in the red salon to go to the first part of sad base with her. 

You can walk on the big yellow beam with Emem and listen the conversation where the box was. 

I don't found all traitor clues on the second part with Emem.

Can you say where they are? I just found the safe clue and I read all the document but I have always the message that I miss something about the traitor. 

Sorry for my English, I'm French. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lidiasol said:

Part 1, after talking with guard plus reach info from office after passing the broken fan and using Auspex, at the end of the level still saying "you could reached more info about traitor". I think is there, but could be from other levels (on parts 2 and 3 it says I have everything about traitor)... I'm desperate!

Thanks for the help in advance. 

I guess you miss the tricky one. Part 1 have another clue, its dialog between guards, to get that one you need to move the crane in previous part by Leysha (works only if you use sneaky infiltration in SAD base)

2 minutes ago, kukuman53 said:

I don't found all traitor clues on the second part with Emem.

Can you say where they are? I just found the safe clue and I read all the document but I have always the message that I miss something about the traitor. 

Maybe it depends of previous part. Rafa, anarchs hacker, on your side in this mission? Without him you can't use the safe clue completely.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, M1ss1ah said:

I guess you miss the tricky one. Part 1 have another clue, its dialog between guards, to get that one you need to move the crane in previous part by Leysha (works only if you use sneaky infiltration in SAD base)

Maybe it depends of previous part. Rafa, anarchs hacker, on your side in this mission? Without him you can't use the safe clue completely.

I haven't rafa with me. I choose to go alone. I will try with rafa but in my first try he left my team when I go to the elevator. 

I will try again with him, thanks for the answer. 

To find all the clues you need to find the following clues.

Part 1 Leysha has to move the crane. As Emem listen to the two guards from the yellow crane. Once you get passed the fan you'll listen to a conversation between a guard and an agent. Kill the guard and when you get the option use presence on the agent to ask him about the traitor.

Next make your way through the vents to a blink jump point. Once you get through the fan you'll be able to inspect a grate, this will show a desk with two pieces of paper, the one closest to the desk chair is what you want to look at.

Part 2 you'll need to open the safe in room 13 (code 050211) than in room 14 there's a red sticky note on a computer screen. This will only work if you can communicate with Rafa.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

Well, I moved the crane in my first playthrough, but never listened to the guards (to be honest, I passed to fast until office scene). Now I understand why I moved that crane, I thought was only to grab the drink. 

Let me know if you need any help with some trophy, "Detective" is the last one I needed (plus Kurt one, but this is apart). 

Edited by lidiasol

I’ve tried this and each time Rafa gets upset as soon as I leave in the elevator and then says I could have gotten more intel. I’d imagine you need to do a certain choice in Anarch’s Domain. I had them all go in instead of going alone and yet Rafa calls me a b**** and ends.

where is the location of those two guards? I walk over the crane then?

edit found them

but I have a problem,if I listen the guards and convince the guy to talk,then i reach max hunger and I'm unable to jump on the vent and read the document...any suggestion?

Edited by Stormwarrior90

9 hours ago, ufcmike1 said:

I’ve tried this and each time Rafa gets upset as soon as I leave in the elevator and then says I could have gotten more intel. I’d imagine you need to do a certain choice in Anarch’s Domain. I had them all go in instead of going alone and yet Rafa calls me a b**** and ends.

You have to open the safe box of the Intelligence Director to know who's behind that emails - the traitor, before reaching the elevator. Rafa will call you b**** yes or yes as at that moment he will know that was a trap.

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

where is the location of those two guards? I walk over the crane then?

edit found them

but I have a problem,if I listen the guards and convince the guy to talk,then i reach max hunger and I'm unable to jump on the vent and read the document...any suggestion?

Try to drink Tremere. Also, with Celerity 3 you will less energy to blink. I recommend you to eat rats (there are around 3 in the level) to calm your hunger.

1 hour ago, lidiasol said:

You have to open the safe box of the Intelligence Director to know who's behind that emails - the traitor, before reaching the elevator. Rafa will call you b**** yes or yes as at that moment he will know that was a trap.

Try to drink Tremere. Also, with Celerity 3 you will less energy to blink. I recommend you to eat rats (there are around 3 in the level) to calm your hunger.

Thanks 

You remember exactly where are the Rats ? 

edit got the trophy

now i left the trophy for kurt and for defeating Hilda,any tips?

Edited by Stormwarrior90

17 hours ago, Strykerius said:

To find all the clues you need to find the following clues.

Part 1 Leysha has to move the crane. As Emem listen to the two guards from the yellow crane. Once you get passed the fan you'll listen to a conversation between a guard and an agent. Kill the guard and when you get the option use presence on the agent to ask him about the traitor.

Next make your way through the vents to a blink jump point. Once you get through the fan you'll be able to inspect a grate, this will show a desk with two pieces of paper, the one closest to the desk chair is what you want to look at.

Part 2 you'll need to open the safe in room 13 (code 050211) than in room 14 there's a red sticky note on a computer screen. This will only work if you can communicate with Rafa.

Hope this helps. 

Can I ask you if for defeating Kurt at the Sad Base, Emem needs any requirements? 

3 hours ago, lidiasol said:

Interesting. I did exactly that and said I missed something. Wonder if I just need to carry on to the servers before trophy unlocks. Otherwise, may be glitching as I’ve experienced a few glitches. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks 

You remember exactly where are the Rats ? 

edit got the trophy

now i left the trophy for kurt and for defeating Hilda,any tips?

You have two rats passing a gap (you can go down or blink to the other side, I recommend you to blink to eat 2 rats). Other, just before the end of the level, in the fan corridors. Search the corners!

To defeat Hilda you need Celerity 1, 2, 4, 5 - 3 is not needed. DON'T spend any EXP in other abilities AND try to complete all possible objectives from SAD base, part 1 with Emem and will be okay.

If want to defeat Kurt, you only need to win the confrontation. 

2 hours ago, ufcmike1 said:

Interesting. I did exactly that and said I missed something. Wonder if I just need to carry on to the servers before trophy unlocks. Otherwise, may be glitching as I’ve experienced a few glitches. Thank you!

Game has some progression glitches. Restarting the level will help you to continue, but is a horrible way to fix them.

Edited by lidiasol
  • Like 1