Zoan tool cores and zoan claw parts where do they drop?

Naruto_Senju92

Killing nearly everything since hours and dont know where i get them its the only 2 things im missing for the crafting. Anyone know where to farm them?

Edit: found the claw parts as random drop in the wasteland area seems pretty rare anyone knows where those zoan tool cores are droping im tired of farming with no clues

Edited by Naruto_Senju92

58 minutes ago, Profeelgood said:

I had to restart due to save corruption/online play. and I just back to the wasteland area. When I get back to it later tonight (in about 4 hours) I'll keep my eyes peeled and report back if I see it. 

Nice thanks farming through every area but after hours i didnt found any single tool core. I got 3 but didnt know how i got them need one more to get the last weapon and the platinum.

So, after going from the Ore Plant beacon in The Wastelands, all the way through to the Old Lab Enterance beacon in The Old Lab. Even including that side excavations area. I found about 6 Zoan Claw Parts. 

But 0 Zoan Tool Cores. I'm not even sure how to check the names of these ingredients or what I even have (besides looking at the crafting recipes.)

For a quick moment I did want to gain a couple levels so I ran through Access Cave beacon through The Driller Brain beacon in the dumps. I didn't see it their either. 

So, I don't think this is exactly the answer but maybe it narrows it down...I continued going through The Old Lab, and the room before the big fan blade by the Old Lab Reactor beacon. And I found 1 Zoan Core Tools in a container. So maybe it's from something in the Old Lab. 

2 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

So, I don't think this is exactly the answer but maybe it narrows it down...I continued going through The Old Lab, and the room before the big fan blade by the Old Lab Reactor beacon. And I found 1 Zoan Core Tools in a container. So maybe it's from something in the Old Lab. 

Okay thank you then i going to farm there hopefully its not only in container because i cleared everything.

Yo so jus another update. Still haven't found it from an enemy. 

But I got all the way to before the first boss in The Old Lab. 

I found two more Zoan Tool Cores. One in a container. And one just already on the floor in that room with the two shadow creatures and all the dead bodies. 

I have a total of 3. How many do you need total? Cause I noticed one weapon needed 4. Do other weapons need it too? 

Edited by Profeelgood
Mispelling

10 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

Yo so jus another update. Still haven't found it from an enemy. 

But I got all the way to before the first boss in The Old Lab. 

I found two more Zoan Tool Cores. One in a container. And one just already on the floor in that room with the two shadow creatures and all the dead bodies. 

I have a total of 3. How many do you need total? Cause I noticed one weapon needed 4. Do other weapons need it too? 

You need 4 for only one weapon hanging on 3 still too cant find the last one

Edited by Naruto_Senju92

Finally i found it jesus. Port to the underground bornfire and follow the path to the boss and farm those black shadows one of the shadows in the first side room dropped it. I thought just start up the game one more time and look if one container is missed and the first shadow i killed dropped it. Seems ultra rare because i killed many of them. Jesus finally platinum. But thanks for the help narrow it down to the lab helped alot