Do the DLC Weapons Make a Difference?

I saw there is a Spoils of War Weapon Pack with one legendary weapon for each hero. After reading the trophy descriptions, particularly the one for the Stormcast heroine, I was wondering if it's worth it to pay $2 for a legendary Stormcast hammer. Has anyone who has played the game with the Spoils of War weapons noticed a difference in gameplay or increased ease with trophies?

• 3 months later...
On 2022-05-25 at 1:07 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

I saw there is a Spoils of War Weapon Pack with one legendary weapon for each hero. After reading the trophy descriptions, particularly the one for the Stormcast heroine, I was wondering if it's worth it to pay $2 for a legendary Stormcast hammer. Has anyone who has played the game with the Spoils of War weapons noticed a difference in gameplay or increased ease with trophies?

In my personal opinion, the games might be a few seconds faster but you get less chance of getting the loot trophies as the pool of loot is larger with DLC.
Would recommend without.

On 9/2/2022 at 7:38 AM, NightRusticDawn said:

In my personal opinion, the games might be a few seconds faster but you get less chance of getting the loot trophies as the pool of loot is larger with DLC.
Would recommend without.

Thank you for the heads up.