Any bugged trophies?

Casciaro1997

1 hour ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Seeing as barely anyone has got platinum trophy for this has me wondering if its possible? Or is the game just grindy/difficult

Mildly difficult, but nothing crazy over the top. Platinum probably only takes right around 80hrs... 

In saying that I have 500hrs played but I don't have the platinum yet. Im only missing one trophy, and thats to compete in a tournament. Tournaments happen 3 times a week, but Ive been doing various other things as I actually really enjoy this game outside the platinum. Once my competitive team is fully complete Ill finish this up one day.

Technically you don't have to wait either. If you just want the platinum, Id go in and hammer out the story first. Full focus on that, itll take around 40hrs. Then after that, your only real grind is to create a team for Dojo rematches, and the 5/5 koish trophy succkkssss..... Other than that, you only need to win one competitive match (which can be boosted I assume), and can lose all the rest (including the tournament)

Ohh yeahhh, Elite Lair Explorer can be quite difficult as well, but Id still rate that one trophy a lone a 5/10 while the rest of the game is a 3/10.

The way I got it was through a bugged method, which Ive tried to replicate since the latest patch with no success, so others may now need to do it legitimately. 

• Like 3

On 04/06/2022 at 11:40 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Mildly difficult, but nothing crazy over the top. Platinum probably only takes right around 80hrs... 

In saying that I have 500hrs played but I don't have the platinum yet. Im only missing one trophy, and thats to compete in a tournament. Tournaments happen 3 times a week, but Ive been doing various other things as I actually really enjoy this game outside the platinum. Once my competitive team is fully complete Ill finish this up one day.

Technically you don't have to wait either. If you just want the platinum, Id go in and hammer out the story first. Full focus on that, itll take around 40hrs. Then after that, your only real grind is to create a team for Dojo rematches, and the 5/5 koish trophy succkkssss..... Other than that, you only need to win one competitive match (which can be boosted I assume), and can lose all the rest (including the tournament)

Ohh yeahhh, Elite Lair Explorer can be quite difficult as well, but Id still rate that one trophy a lone a 5/10 while the rest of the game is a 3/10.

The way I got it was through a bugged method, which Ive tried to replicate since the latest patch with no success, so others may now need to do it legitimately. 

Couldnt ask for a better answer, thanks very much alot of people will appreciate this post?

• Like 1