Anything missable?

I'm at the end and just loaded up to finish the 2nd ending, and I definitely can't find the Flamingo to do the tarot puzzle so if that's the case then..yeah..there are missables lol

- You get an item from one of the Demon's. If you don't sell it you won't get the Art Dealer trophy

- if you never go to your mirror to change your appearance you could miss the trophy for changing to a new mask

- there are some Ghosts (basically floating heads) and some areas that might require some light puzzle work, they could be deemed missable.

- last Ghost I found was in the Limbo area, which also gets you the Hex Mortis trophy, if you don't show the item to the lady she won't give you the ultimate weapon, which is another trophy.

And based off of my own dumb self, the flamingo trophy looks missable too! 

44 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'm at the end and just loaded up to finish the 2nd ending, and I definitely can't find the Flamingo to do the tarot puzzle so if that's the case then..yeah..there are missables lol

- You get an item from one of the Demon's. If you don't sell it you won't get the Art Dealer trophy

- if you never go to your mirror to change your appearance you could miss the trophy for changing to a new mask

- there are some Ghosts (basically floating heads) and some areas that might require some light puzzle work, they could be deemed missable.

- last Ghost I found was in the Limbo area, which also gets you the Hex Mortis trophy, if you don't show the item to the lady she won't give you the ultimate weapon, which is another trophy.

And based off of my own dumb self, the flamingo trophy looks missable too! 

I'll have to keep an eye out for that item. I did get some heart item shortly before the first boss and used it which popped a trophy but I hope I don't wind up needing that down the road

I've been pretty good about searching every nook and cranny in all the areas I've been to so far so hopefully I haven't missed anything

Is there a quick way to earn gold in fights? At most I get maybe 12 per battle, hoping acquiring the trophies for gold is cumulative and you don't have to hoard it all at once

Without spoiling it if possible aside from the two separate trophies for banishing and exorcising a demon do the choices have an effect on the ending ie if you banish every demon that'll get ending A and if you exorcise them it gets ending B

There's a lot missable in this game, despite of it being straight forward.

For every demon there is a "deal high damage" item - the heart thingy in the first dungeon even get's you a trophy.

In every dungeon there are ghosts who kinda go as collectibles. Those dungeons are not accesible anymore after you finish them, so missable.

I think the three entry tickets for the mansion are missable too - one you get, two more you need to search for.

Talking to the dressed up schoolgirl is missable.

In the third dungeon finding the picture book pages is missable.

The flamingo is in the hub of the third dungeon, between the middle and left tent - therefor missable.

Technically you can even miss a dungeon map.

Selling treassure and changing to a new mask actually is not really missable - after completing the game you still have your save before the final boss and can go back out, doing such misc stuff.

So getting the legendary weapon (which is the high damage item for the final boss) can still be done with your final save. The items required are in Limbo, which is the only accesible "dungeon" at all times.

As for earning money: you need to hold the 2k - and I easily got those even without selling the treassures. If you finish a dungeon the store on main street will hand you a few hundreds in reward money. That plus the treassures from the demons will easily earn you enough.

...personally I never spent any at all. Found enough healing items and all.

As for how you deal with the demons: I did a mix of both, but the only difference seems to be how they react.

The two endings are a simple either/or decision after the final fight.

...now I think I did enough edits.

Edited by Jjos