Is the Brotherhood Recruitment Bundle Worth $15?

poetic_justice_

Other people on this site have stated camp building is a big part of Fallout 76. The Brotherhood Recruitment Bundle/Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition includes a Brotherhood of Steel scouting tower, a steel barricade, a barracks locker, some paint, and a tactical field pack. Minus the paint and field pack, are these structures that can be built in-game without buying the bundle? Are they useful for a camp, particularly the barracks locker? People have said Fallout 76's lack of storage space is an issue, so if the locker and structures help, is the DLC actually worth $15 to a new player? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 1st membership unlocks unlimited Scrapbox. If you get 1 month membership, you can try to fill it out as much as possible. At the end of your membership, you can continue to use the scrapbox but you wont be able to add more junk to the box. The Brotherhood Recruitment Bundle/Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition is pointless unless you want more item unlocks to build C.A.M.P.

I personally did not buy Fallout 1st... I struggled trying to manage my inventory but it's doable by simply micromanaging your inventory. Don't carry any explosives and limit your junk intake. If you dont want to struggle and play without having to worry about micromanaging your inventory, get Fallout 1st membership.

Edited by WorldHobo
  • Like 3

@WorldHobo, thank you for responding and explaining the Fallout First scrapbox. Micromanaging inventory is definitely not one of my favorite things to do, so perhaps a month of Fallout First is the way to go temporarily. Again, thanks.

• 1 year later...

Well if you are a fan of C.A.M.Ping, collecting skins, creating your own houses and it's the only game you play then yes.

I haven't purchased it because it's like buying packs. If you get addicted to it, you will buy the whole Atomic shop.

I wouldn't do it.