Reznov bug ?

seyhano

I've been trying to open blackout characters for a long time, and Reznov really pushed it very hard.

I fulfilled all the requirements of character during the game, finised the game in 4th place as solo, even the screen said that Reznov character opened, but then the screen froze and the game gave an error. I had to restart the PS4 and when I checked it, Reznov is still unopened.

Mason, Menendez and Reznov are still my unopened characters.

Has anyone received this error before ? Do I have to open Mason or Menendez before Reznov ?

I'd better know before I try again ?

2 hours ago, seyhano said:

I've been trying to open blackout characters for a long time, and Reznov really pushed it very hard.

I fulfilled all the requirements of character during the game, finised the game in 4th place as solo, even the screen said that Reznov character opened, but then the screen froze and the game gave an error. I had to restart the PS4 and when I checked it, Reznov is still unopened.

Mason, Menendez and Reznov are still my unopened characters.

Has anyone received this error before ? Do I have to open Mason or Menendez before Reznov ?

I'd better know before I try again 1f615.png

Hello @seyhano.

I can tell you for sure that you don´t need Menendez, the last of those characters that i unlock was Menendez. But i can´t guarantee that you need to unlock Mason before Reznov. When the games was release in order to unlock Mason you needed to unlock Reznov first, has a long time that i did the trophy (12/15/2020) and i really don´t remenber the order that i did Reznov and Mason, but i remember for sure that i did unlock Menendez for last.

You can try to boost if you´ve any friends from your region to make easier on Reznov, get the "Ushanka Hat" in the mansion area and get you friend to drop there as well and get the kill with 200 meters distance and finish the match in 4th again and hope that the game don´t crash, but this game crashes a lot with me, so there isn´t so much that you can do from this part.

Sorry that i couldn´t give the answer you need but i hope this helped a little.

Here is a post that Mason is the last character for this player:

Here Reznov is the last one:

So you can unlock them in any order. I already replied my answer and for a friend Woods was the last one, so it´s solved your mistery.

Hope its helps.

And good luck on unlocking Reznov.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UserNameButcher said:

Hello @seyhano.

I can tell you for sure that you don´t need Menendez, the last of those characters that i unlock was Menendez. But i can´t guarantee that you need to unlock Mason before Reznov. When the games was release in order to unlock Mason you needed to unlock Reznov first, has a long time that i did the trophy (12/15/2020) and i really don´t remenber the order that i did Reznov and Mason, but i remember for sure that i did unlock Menendez for last.

You can try to boost if you´ve any friends from your region to make easier on Reznov, get the "Ushanka Hat" in the mansion area and get you friend to drop there as well and get the kill with 200 meters distance and finish the match in 4th again and hope that the game don´t crash, but this game crashes a lot with me, so there isn´t so much that you can do from this part.

Sorry that i couldn´t give the answer you need but i hope this helped a little.

Here is a post that Mason is the last character for this player:

Here Reznov is the last one:

So you can unlock them in any order. I already replied my answer and for a friend Woods was the last one, so it´s solved your mistery.

Hope its helps.

And good luck on unlocking Reznov.

Hey @UserNameButcher

thanks a lot, I appreciate your detailed reply.

I already boosted Reznov (ushanka hat, 200 m shooting and top 5) with my friend as you said, I checked the progress during the game and it said it is done.

Despite this, it is not very easy to get it, although I tried again and again, I could not finish in the top 5 after that. I wanted to make sure before continuing to play for hours.

As I understand it, this game error was a bad coincidence.

Thank you again, I'll keep trying to get Reznov. 

Edited by seyhano

21 minutes ago, seyhano said:

Hey @UserNameButcher

thanks a lot, I appreciate your detailed reply.

I already boosted Reznov (ushanka hat, 200 m shooting and top 5) with my friend as you said, I checked the progress during the game and it said it is done.

Despite this, it is not very easy to get it, although I tried again and again, I could not finish in the top 5 after that. I wanted to make sure before continuing to play for hours.

As I understand it, this game error was a bad coincidence.

Thank you again, I'll keep trying to get Reznov. 

No issues, i'm glad that i helped.

You gonna make when you get the info try to hid inside the houses and move through the edges of the circle and pray that people kill each orther in the lobby and you gonna achieve him again. Like woods, Reznov is really hard to unlock and requires some skill and RNG, but if keep trying you gonna make, i always hide inside the houses, garages, bathrooms any place that i could hide and people won´t see me and try to have a better gear, gun, armor, health packs so if the barrier hits you or if you need to engage some players you can survive. Using headphones helped me a lot because i could hear better the noises and moviment and stand still the max you can so people don´t hear you as well.

If i remember any other info that i can share, i'll gladly too.

Good luck and good game. Let me know when you get Reznov, i know that you gonna get all of them. :)

• Like 1

On 13.06.2022 at 3:30 PM, UserNameButcher said:

No issues, i'm glad that i helped.

You gonna make when you get the info try to hid inside the houses and move through the edges of the circle and pray that people kill each orther in the lobby and you gonna achieve him again. Like woods, Reznov is really hard to unlock and requires some skill and RNG, but if keep trying you gonna make, i always hide inside the houses, garages, bathrooms any place that i could hide and people won´t see me and try to have a better gear, gun, armor, health packs so if the barrier hits you or if you need to engage some players you can survive. Using headphones helped me a lot because i could hear better the noises and moviment and stand still the max you can so people don´t hear you as well.

If i remember any other info that i can share, i'll gladly too.

Good luck and good game. Let me know when you get Reznov, i know that you gonna get all of them. :)

I got Reznov, thanks for your tips mate ?

• Like 1

On 19/06/2022 at 5:35 PM, seyhano said:

I got Reznov, thanks for your tips mate 1f917.png

Congrats my friend. I´m gladly that i helped. Which characters do you need now? Soon you gonna have the trophy "Blackout Historian" and be done with the Blackout and with that will come the zombies that is a grind, some Easter Egg´s and a lot of misc trophies.

Sorry for the late reply,

9 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

Congrats my friend. I´m gladly that i helped. Which characters do you need now? Soon you gonna have the trophy "Blackout Historian" and be done with the Blackout and with that will come the zombies that is a grind, some Easter Egg´s and a lot of misc trophies.

Sorry for the late reply,

Thanks a lot my friend, i need mason menendez and 4 wins to pass zombies. 
?