In Shadows - not unlocking

WeepingScorpion

Another potential bug in this game:

The trophy "In Shadows" hasn't unlocked for me. I've looked through a few things. First off, I have completed all chapters in the "In Shadows" mission. I did some reading and apparently "Temporal Ambassador" used to be part of "In Shadows" but is now in a different mission list. Well, I checked and I have completed that too on the same Romulan character. I even replayed both the final mission of In Shadows and Temporal Ambassador but still, no dice.

Anybody know anything more about this?

*I’m not in front of STO at the moment, so my apologies for not remembering all of the correct terms*

Check the in game accolades for In Shadows.. it should provide a list of what missions need to be completed for that accolade to be completed.  The trophies seem to be linked to the in game accolades.

Thanks, guys, for the tips. I should have checked the accolades but I didn't.

What I ended up doing instead was creating a new Romulan character and after finishing In Shadows the trophy popped. So it's probably not a glitch but just me missing an accolade. I will look through my other Romulan character and see if I can figure something out.

EDIT: You were right, one of the accolades on my original Romulan character had in fact not unlocked despite the Mission Journal saying that I'd completed the mission. I then replayed the mission and it now it unlocked. So that's what I should've from the get-go but oh well.

Edited by WeepingScorpion