Books From Beyond trophy...

DoctorBaofu

I just wanted to note that the trophy guides I've seen seem to have wrong information about this trophy, unless the trophy description itself is wrong.  You don't collect lost pages at the start of a match.  First thing you do is get 3 map pieces that then lead you to the dagger and the lost pages.  You can only get one lost pages per match(if you make if far enough in).

• Like 2

Yep ur right, my trophy unlocked while completing the waves of the lost page objective. Nothing to do with the 3 individual map pieces like you that I read in guides that they insinuated u needed to personally collect. Unfortunately there is multiple misinformation in the guides, like I read in powerpyx guide saying for max demon trophy u need a high threat level in game, nope if u just use ur spirit points to get the max demon level 45 from the main build screen, that's all you need, it unlocks. Nothing to do with in game threat level. ?

2 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Yep ur right, my trophy unlocked while completing the waves of the lost page objective. Nothing to do with the 3 individual map pieces like you that I read in guides that they insinuated u needed to personally collect. Unfortunately there is multiple misinformation in the guides, like I read in powerpyx guide saying for max demon trophy u need a high threat level in game, nope if u just use ur spirit points to get the max demon level 45 from the main build screen, that's all you need, it unlocks. Nothing to do with in game threat level. 1f44d.png

Yeah.  Pretty sure I've noticed people in game running off to get maps and splitting the team trying to make sure they get the map pieces first.  I've been assuming at least some of them have read those trophy guides.  Doesn't really matter much a lot of the time, but your team can potentially get screwed if someone gets caught out alone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Yeah.  Pretty sure I've noticed people in game running off to get maps and splitting the team trying to make sure they get the map pieces first.  I've been assuming at least some of them have read those trophy guides.  Doesn't really matter much a lot of the time, but your team can potentially get screwed if someone gets caught out alone.

Yep, n I was guilty of doing the exact same thing myself because I thought I needed to, or I'd never get the trophy. Running off just wanting to grab a map piece first. Then the trophy unlocked at a completely different time I thought, oh, damn, don't need to do that anymore then ? and I felt bad lol. Fortunately won't do that anymore!

Best survivor rule ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER! Always always always! Unless ofc you're Pablo then you are free to go off on your own getting stuff done under the safety veil of invisibility ? if you want... but ofc.. rest of team still stronger with 4 instead of 3..

Edited by esstee11