Buddy System solution

When I was playing Injustice, I tried getting both practice mode trophies at the same time by doing practice mode with my friend @Roronora_Zoro666, but I only got the one for just entering practice mode, so I was looking around at what people were saying on other forums and websites and the main thing they were saying was you had to delete people on your friends list until you have 30 friends or less, but there were at least 2 people that said they checked friends on their Hero Card online, and they tested it by doing it with a friend that wasn't shown on their list on their Hero Card and they didn't get the trophy, but once they tried it again with another friend that showed on their friends list on their Hero Card, they got the trophy so I tried it with my friend @CypressJDX that showed on my friends on my Hero Card and it worked. So you don't need to delete anybody, just make sure they show up when you go to multiplayer>Hero Card>view Hero Card>friends. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnFPSKing said:

When I was playing Injustice, I tried getting both practice mode trophies at the same time by doing practice mode with my “friend@Roronora_Zoro666, but I only got the one for just entering practice mode, so I was looking around at what people were saying on other forums and websites and the main thing they were saying was you had to delete people on your friends list until you have 30 friends or less, but there were at least 2 people that said they checked friends on their Hero Card online, and they tested it by doing it with a friend that wasn't shown on their list on their Hero Card and they didn't get the trophy, but once they tried it again with another friend that showed on their friends list on their Hero Card, they got the trophy so I tried it with my friend @CypressJDX that showed on my friends on my Hero Card and it worked. So you don't need to delete anybody, just make sure they show up when you go to multiplayer>Hero Card>view Hero Card>friends. 

Damn, I didn’t know we were that close. ? 

Good job on getting the trophy though, shame I couldn’t be of much help though.

22 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Damn, I didn’t know we were that close. 1f602.png 

Good job on getting the trophy though, shame I couldn’t be of much help though.

The quotations around friend is hilarious. When are you help though? ???? Thanks though. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing