Video Guide DLC Bouncy Castle trophy I'm the king of the castle

tobaldou

DLC difficulty in my opinion is 3/10 without video 
2/10 with a help video, I would give an achievement time of 30 minutes with the video guide, 1h without

Here is a small guide for the Bouncy castle dlc of the game play with your friend.

Play with your friend It's a minigolf game that can be played in single player, online multiplayer, or in local co-op.
The game takes place on several maps, each containing 18 holes, and where you have to make the holes with a defined number of strokes for each hole, the goal is to be either equal to, or below the number of strokes requested.

I'm going to talk about the latest dlc which has just arrived with its list of trophies. 

You will have to choose the map Bouncy castle, in classic mode to achieve the trophy I'm the king of the castle which is the most difficult of the dlc.

In my video, I show you the routes, and the paths I took to get to the end of the hole trying to make a Par or better. There are a few levels where I failed a little bit, so you can arrive with even less shot made at the end of the game.

For example, on hole 2, I didn't shoot hard enough to get in on 2 shots, so you have to adjust a little harder on the 2nd shot. 

Like level 5, it is possible to do it in 2 moves, if you pass directly the first obstacle with the bars turning horizontally at the beginning of the level.

With the video, you should be able to achieve the trophy quite easily, by following my path for each hole. 

I hope this helps

For they trophy Belle of the Ball and Bouncing on Ice, Just start they game mode, and concede each hole to go faster

Enjoy

Edited by tobaldou
  • Like 3