Excavators related to rounds or time?

zgz93

Hey!

So I've come with that doubt. Are excavators linked to rounds (I know it's random) or time? If so related to time, a good strategy could be leaving one zombie and babyshitting him for some time before going for the next round and so we wouldn't need to reach high rounds to get "One Giant Leap" or "Ground Control".

Anyone has ever tried that?

53 minutes ago, zgz93 said:

Hey!

So I've come with that doubt. Are excavators linked to rounds (I know it's random) or time? If so related to time, a good strategy could be leaving one zombie and babyshitting him for some time before going for the next round and so we wouldn't need to reach high rounds to get "One Giant Leap" or "Ground Control".

Anyone has ever tried that?

Random intervals between 2 and 10 rounds apart. If you do not want to go high rounds, wait for the excavator to drop before advancing rounds for 'One Giant Leap'. If you are chasing 'Ground Control', only hack the excavators once each and allow them to breach the second time that respective one is called out, also holding a zombie whilst you wait for the drop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If it really is 2-10 round apart then with the worst luck of protect tunnel 11, breach tunnel 11, protect biodome, breach biodome, protect tunnel 6, then breach tunnel 6 all at 10 rounds apart would take you into the mid-60s if you got power on asap. That's pretty crazy and definitely not worth attempting both trophies in the same game to avoid it. If you were to throw the EE in the mix with having to wait for tunnel 6 to breach that'd be a WILD challenge.