Not all trophys auto-pop

Blackmist_FFXI

So, i finally got my 100% on Nioh 1 and transferred my save to PS5. only to find out, it popped about 60/86 of the trophy's,
is this normal?...  all my other auto-pop titles have just given the entire list - well I'm glad i don't got to worry about XYZ demon Missons, (phew)
just a bunch of Misc. things like Kill XYZ Mob / with X weapon / ect

I thought maybe it didn't give me the Whole list because game was @98% when i pulled the save, but i just re-pulled the save off cloud, and it didn't change anything, Possibly deleting it all, and reinstall / download save?

If not, it's not the End of the world, lol was just low key wanting Double nioh plats sittn next to eachother.

6 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So, i finally got my 100% on Nioh 1 and transferred my save to PS5. only to find out, it popped about 60/86 of the trophy's,
is this normal?...  all my other auto-pop titles have just given the entire list - well I'm glad i don't got to worry about XYZ demon Missons, (phew)
just a bunch of Misc. things like Kill XYZ Mob / with X weapon / ect

I thought maybe it didn't give me the Whole list because game was @98% when i pulled the save, but i just re-pulled the save off cloud, and it didn't change anything, Possibly deleting it all, and reinstall / download save?

If not, it's not the End of the world, lol was just low key wanting Double nioh plats sittn next to eachother.

That's how it works. Nioh 2 too.

You have to redo a couple of things but that's really fast

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Any_Trophies said:

That's how it works. Nioh 2 too.

You have to redo a couple of things but that's really fast

Ok, Thats good to know, 

A shame i don't have some of the items needed for the rest of the trophys, Lol Like I have a buncha 300+22-36 gear, but no longer have all the +15s ect or the Trinity set items - 

It does feel like Not all my key items Transferred over.. As I'm unable to craft the Kusanagi Tsurugi, even though that's what i had to do to get "holy Trinity" on the PS4 version, As if not all the smithing texts poped over. Oh well

maybe ill have my 100% again by tomorrow night,

Figure i'll just add this here.

Wondering what's the quickest way to get a yata mirror... I got lucky an got one off blacksmith on my 1st try hunting for it, I have ran a few missions on wotd/wotw hoping for it to drop -- as at some point i had 4?  course, Thinking i didnt need them, i got rid of them as i had the trophy, not knowing it wouldn't 100% pop.

so far right now, im running one of the 1st missions, where you need to find a gift in one of five chests, and hoping that resets Blacksmiths invintory.

• Like 1