Good builds for capturing bases?

I'm always one of the guys on the team who focuses on capturing bases in Base Battle rather than fighting. Can anyone recommend a good build for this? I'm willing to spend money on DLC.

This is what I currently have:

Defense Class

- Sand Shield
- 8 Trigrams Palm Rotation

- Substitution Jutsu

- Grand Sand Mausoleum

If I play Base matches I primarily play as:

Defense: Earth Bullet, Needle Jizo, Grand Sand ult (to really defend)

Or: Susanoo Armor, Demon Hunter, Mist ult (to capture & put pressure on enemies)

Heal: Water Pillar, Yasaka Beads (if I want to play cheesy, more or less when I don't get good at any of the other builds)

I'd even dare play as Ranged & use Shurado, just spam R1 whilst 'hiding' if an enemy guards a base, any other teammate can go capture while I keep the enemies at bay with the rockets

But mostly the Bullet & Jizo, I guess nobody likes a dude guarding a base that hard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AdruA said:

If I play Base matches I primarily play as:

Defense: Earth Bullet, Needle Jizo, Grand Sand ult (to really defend)

Or: Susanoo Armor, Demon Hunter, Mist ult (to capture & put pressure on enemies)

Heal: Water Pillar, Yasaka Beads (if I want to play cheesy, more or less when I don't get good at any of the other builds)

I'd even dare play as Ranged & use Shurado, just spam R1 whilst 'hiding' if an enemy guards a base, any other teammate can go capture while I keep the enemies at bay with the rockets

But mostly the Bullet & Jizo, I guess nobody likes a dude guarding a base that hard

Damn, I literally just got the trophy for winning 100 Base Battles lol. Thanks for sharing though. Any chance this would work for Flag Battle? It's the only thing I still need to do.

@Yuber6969 for Flag i primarily use Ranged, using Kamui Bond, Kamui Lightning Blade & Takemikazuchi no kami ult, using Time Space Hop as sub & clothing that boosts movement speed

Seeing people trying to hit u using Kamui Bond is hilarious, also I don't use Lightning Blade as an 'attack' but rather to launch myself to base once I got the flag (as an extra it negates enemies' ninjutsu so u can't be interupted), using your ninjutsu at 'the correct time' really makes these games fast, Bond also works immediately so if u see urself 'getting hit' u can just wait out until the exact moment u'd get hit & still negate it, besides u gain movement speed... Nuff said

Otherwise I'd use the same Shurado build or the Susanoo Defense, but since I mostly go aggressive on the flag I hardly defend (mostly we end up with 1 or 2 defending regardless) & with this fast build I feel 'attacking to still be the best defense'

• Like 1