[Video] How to get Bug Awareness Trophy

Hello guys, Fobia is a brazillian indie game survivor horror with tons of Resident Evil, Fatal Frame and Sillent Hill homages. It has really intrincated puzzles, history and setting and I really like it. If you are interested in know more about the game I wrote a review about it (in portuguese): https://www.conversadesofa.com/analise-fobia-st-dinfna-hotel-ps4/

This one of the easiest trophies in the game when you know where to look for it, but it's driving people insane because nobody, or almost no one, could find it. I found it. It can be done as soon you enter the 8th floor at the final hours of the game. The note you find also counts as a collectible. Here's a video on how to get it:

Edited by willianmarques
Moderation request
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Thank you for posting this was looking everywhere for this!! How did u get unlimited ammo?

When you upgrade a weapon to the max you get this unlimited ammo item. You just have pick up in a chest and put it on your inventory.

I put on videos on how to get Jonisvaldo and Grandmaster trophies at the PS4 forum of the game, if some of you guys don't have it already, just check here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/16316-fobia-st-dinfna-hotel/

Edited by willianmarques
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, willianmarques said:

When you upgrade a weapon to the max you get this unlimited ammo item. You just have pick up in a chest and put it on your inventory.

I put on videos on how to get Jonisvaldo and Grandmaster trophies at the PS4 forum of the game, if some of you guys don't have it already, just check here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/16316-fobia-st-dinfna-hotel/

Also the new game plus no upgrades carried over 

3 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Just a random chest? Also did u find all the memories you should do a video on the memory locations thank you 

I mean, the chests you storage your stuff. When you upgrade to max it automatically appears there. And no, I'm missing a memory and didn't have a clue where to find it... missing some document or documents too :-(

3 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Also the new game plus no upgrades carried over 

I have this same problem on NG+, but as soon I started the third run, the upgrade points magically reappears and them I'm able to upgrade all my weapons.

55 minutes ago, willianmarques said:

I mean, the chests you storage your stuff. When you upgrade to max it automatically appears there. And no, I'm missing a memory and didn't have a clue where to find it... missing some document or documents too :-(

I have this same problem on NG+, but as soon I started the third run, the upgrade points magically reappears and them I'm able to upgrade all my weapons.

K so did u finish ur second run or did u just start another new game plus

16 hours ago, willianmarques said:

Thank you I figured it out, for the memories which one in the table are u missing I’m missing one as well maybe we have one that the other doesn’t worth a try?

On 03/07/2022 at 3:19 PM, jess47831 said:

K so did u finish ur second run or did u just start another new game plus

Yes, exactly.

8 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Thank you I figured it out, for the memories which one in the table are u missing I’m missing one as well maybe we have one that the other doesn’t worth a try?

I missing the one between the MP3 player and the Music Sheet.