Missing Memories and Docs

I have found all but 2 memories but I know where they all are. Can you show a screenshot of which ones are missing from the plates & what is inbetween them?

As for the survivor notes, judging from timestamps on certain peoples profiles, it seems they're all located in the Hotel area of the game since some people have gotten that before ever leaving the Hotel. I haven't found all those myself yet so not sure for that one.

Just got the All survivors documents.

My guide have 41 Documents, my very last document was the one on the reception, when you get here to pick the key to open the top room on the 8 floor.

On my side i can confirm that the Enigma document for example didn't count because i didn't pick it yet

-----

How many Memories are in the game? Where do you guys check it?

Have picked 12 allready, still no trophy and i'm on the forest allready, where i just found the number 12.

Edited by IIDRAGONSSSII

6 hours ago, IIDRAGONSSSII said:

How many Memories are in the game? Where do you guys check it?

Have picked 12 allready, still no trophy and i'm on the forest allready, where i just found the number 12.

If I'm remembering correctly, it's like 19 or 20. After beating the game, on the main menu there will be an "Extra" tab open up. Going in there will bring you into a room with a massive dining table & all your memories are located on the plates on the table