Ultimate Edition = All DLCs?

Ubisoft's game editions can be confusing, but I think the rule of thumb is a Deluxe Edition contains the main game plus a few little extras such as bonus gear, a Gold Edition will contain the main game plus a season pass, and an Ultimate Edition contains everything that the Gold and Deluxe editions have.

So, in this instance, the Ultimate Edition contains everything you need to earn all the trophies. The Gold Edition also contains everything you need too.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

Ubisoft's game editions can be confusing, but I think the rule of thumb is a Deluxe Edition contains the main game plus a few little extras such as bonus gear, a Gold Edition will contain the main game plus a season pass, and an Ultimate Edition contains everything that the Gold and Deluxe editions have.

So, in this instance, the Ultimate Edition contains everything you need to earn all the trophies. The Gold Edition also contains everything you need too.

Thank u mate, I was confused bcz the ps store states that the season pass includes two new stories à 3 episodes so mathematically it would be 6 but there is 7 DLC Packs.

4 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

Thank u mate, I was confused bcz the ps store states that the season pass includes two new stories à 3 episodes so mathematically it would be 6 but there is 7 DLC Packs.

The store listing means there are 2 new stories, of which there are 3 episodes each. So that's 6 of the DLCs. The 7th one is free updates the game got.

The season pass also gives you Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Liberation Remastered.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2