Salvation of all trophy bug?

DaikichiKawachi

I completed Salvation of All earlier today, the trophy popped onscreen but it doesn’t show as earned in my trophy list. It shows 240,300/240,300 earned in game. I reloaded an auto save and the collected the last ones again and nothing happened the second time. Anybody experienced this?

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

2 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I completed Salvation of All earlier today, the trophy popped onscreen but it doesn’t show as earned in my trophy list. It shows 240,300/240,300 earned in game. I don’t know what to do. I was only working on one save. Anybody experienced this?

The PS5 is sporadic about when it syncs trophies. If you earned it, but don’t see it in your list, your PS5 didn’t sync it to PSN yet. Keep playing and your console will eventually sync. Or just take your console offline to see your offline trophies and you’ll see the one you earned.

It’s very common as demonstrated by the numerous PS5 game posts in the forums. Nothing to worry about. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

The PS5 is sporadic about when it syncs trophies. If you earned it, but don’t see it in your list, your PS5 didn’t sync it to PSN yet. Keep playing and your console will eventually sync. Or just take your console offline to see your offline trophies and you’ll see the one you earned.

It’s very common as demonstrated by the numerous PS5 game posts in the forums. Nothing to worry about. 

That’s a relief. I have not come across anything like that yet, thanks.