Back Up your Saves - Lost Data Corruption

Looking over previous threads online about Crash 4 corrupting saves even though it looked to just be for the PS4 version. Well just had it happen to me on PS5, and stupid me decided to turn off my plus save auto sync a few weeks back.

Extremely frustrating as I was right at the last world with a fair few of the frustrating gems achieved. If I get back into this just gonna do what I can on PS4 and then auto pop.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happened today, I have the PS plus save though but I don't know what to do, short of deleting the data and starting over.   I remember back when we had Memory Cards on both the PS1 and 2 and I remember files becoming a corrupted on those, I guess this is the digital version of that.  First game its done it with, never had corruption on PS3 or 4.

Edited by alexandra-jane09
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if you can back up a PS5 save onto a USB drive? The console doesn't seem to give the option for PS5 saves, but I can see it does for PS4 saves. 

I don't have ps plus so I think I am out of luck?

• 1 month later...

Welp, just happened to me as well. Wanted to start a level, the game crashed. When I restarted, it said that it had to restore my save data. It didn't delete my whole save file, but it lost me 10 levels worth of progress, all of which were Perfect relics.

I've already platinumed the PS4 version, but wanted to try to do the same with the PS5 version. After this bug, my motivation to do that is gone.

Oh well, autopop it is then.

Edited by JalXander
  • Like 1