TOM Blitz precious rain help

DaScorpio_

iam trying to get this trophy for but can't get it, i am using green totem, added crystals and dynamite. 

if you got it this trophy, can you tell me what totems and bonuses you used ?

Edit:I Finally got it !!!   Used bonuses and totems like post below me said ( although i was using same loadout but didnt thought it will work but eventually it did work  B)  B)  B) )

Edited by Scorpions444

First off you need purple totem and then add lighting and dynamite bonus and now the tricky part you need to match 6 straight purple to make it shoot on the screen and get the bonus like dynamite to show up on screen and keep pressing the rotate screen button fresh button or whatever to get a new playing screen! Then I believe I had 6 to 8 dynamite on screen then rotate the screen so the dynamite gets different parts of the screen like corners and middle and then wish for luck :) you can place them where you want and let time run out and it will still count!

oh damn wrong trophy talking about nuclear one LOL :P

• 1 month later...

Yeah Im trying to get this throphy aswell. I've come close a couple of times with Dynamite/Lightning/Added Gems bonuses and Purple and Green Totems. But im just at 17hours played and this is the last "Skill" trophy i still need so I think if youre trying for 100hours, like I am, this will come naturally in the grind unless you are trying to avoid it on purpose. :)