100% Entry Trophies bugged?

Hi Guys,

Has anybody experienced any trophy bugs on the 100% trophies?

These trophies seemed to bug out on my 1st play through, anybody else have any issues or know of fixes?

Fortified Village

Beast Expert

Decorated Defender

Ancient Leaning Tower

I'll attempt them on my nightmare run but just wanted to find out if this is a known issue for the game on the current patch?

I didn't experience any issues, can you give more details on the trophies you say have glitched.

- Baja Tower I thought was unmissable, part of the story, in your journal do you have 100% for this location for map and chests?

- Raids, have you cleared every one mentioned in the trophy guide?

- fortified village, each enhancement should show 'completed' beside it when fully upgraded, have you got completed beside each one?

- beast entries include Dana and Adol's sections, have you looked at both journals to see if there are any ???. There are some enemies exclusive to quests/eternia quests and you also need the enemies from the true ending route.

Yeah i think my trophies bugged out, i literally killed one monster then the beast trophy popped and got the Raid trophy by redoing a random raid.

I'm sure i will get the other two on my NG+ run, thanks for the help though mahn.

2 hours ago, FenRiR149 said:

I'm sure i will get the other two on my NG+ run, thanks for the help though mahn.

Good luck, I'm sure you will. The nightmare run isn't that bad, especially if you have excess materials from your first run. I had pretty much fully fortified everything again as soon as it let you, had most sidequest items, materials for upgrading. Even enemies aren't too bad, just a bit more of a damage sponge, if your levels are high enough you can still tank a fair few hits.