The Healthy Robot trophy glitch [SOLVED with unknown method]

genzi0401

Collected all Repair Cores but the trophy just refuse to pop. I am even able to max out my health and Repair Kit to maximum of 4 slot but still no hope.

"The Robot 2.0" trophy did pop for me so it doesn't make sense "The Healthy Robot" doesn't work.

This is glitched!!! I am frustrating. I had tried 2 times still no hope.

[UPDATE]

The trophy popped for me now. Refer to second post for info.

Edited by genzi0401

With no idea how, I restarted the game today and load one of the save data. It popped for me now. It was a completed and 100% save data. Previously didn't work but this time I just loaded the game and it popped for me. Weird. I still think it is glitched and bugged.

• 1 month later...

Created an account solely to confirm the above solution. Not only would "The Healthy Robot" trophy not pop, but in my case "The Controller Robot" wouldn't either. After collecting all cores and fully upgrading every stat, nothing. After reading genzi's post above I signed in, closed the game and reopened via the load feature and both trophies popped, along with the platinum.

Thanks to genzi.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 10:40 PM, NickTheUnnamed said:

Created an account solely to confirm the above solution. Not only would "The Healthy Robot" trophy not pop, but in my case "The Controller Robot" wouldn't either. After collecting all cores and fully upgrading every stat, nothing. After reading genzi's post above I signed in, closed the game and reopened via the load feature and both trophies popped, along with the platinum.

Thanks to genzi.

I guess the game is having huge bug or glitch issue in triggering trophy pop. It was a huge pain if end up unable to get the Platinum trophy during the very end stage after finding all collectibles. Though the game is easy but the map is big and time consuming. Thank god at last it popped for you too. Glad to hear that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 9:18 AM, Hotel_Security said:

I have to chime in 2023 to say this saved me as well. Like everyone, I got all the Upgrade items and Healthy Robot didn't pop. Closed the game, loaded the save and it popped upon loading. Thanks for the thread on this.

Glad to hear that.

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 12:49 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

@genzi0401 Out of curiosity, just how long and tedious in this game?

For me, I don't find the game tedious. I did enjoy the game. It's top down action adventure puzzle solving mixed. Quite fun to explore the map. What made me mad was the final trophy that didn't pop making me to track back every area and check if I miss anything but turned out none. So very obvious, it's glitched.

21 hours ago, genzi0401 said:

For me, I don't find the game tedious. I did enjoy the game. It's top down action adventure puzzle solving mixed. Quite fun to explore the map. What made me mad was the final trophy that didn't pop making me to track back every area and check if I miss anything but turned out none. So very obvious, it's glitched.

Is there a map of any kind or are you forced to run through the areas blind and aimlessly?

On 8/21/2023 at 9:04 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Is there a map of any kind or are you forced to run through the areas blind and aimlessly?

Yes, there are maps for every levels showing locked or unlocked doors as well as your current location. So basically no blind playthrough for mission but finding collectibles may take some times for back tracking as some are quite well hidden. Collectibles are for upgrades and it's mandatory for platinum.

4 hours ago, genzi0401 said:

Yes, there are maps for every levels showing locked or unlocked doors as well as your current location. So basically no blind playthrough for mission but finding collectibles may take some times for back tracking as some are quite well hidden. Collectibles are for upgrades and it's mandatory for platinum.

Thanks for responding amigo. Other than the tediousness of collectibles (they usually always are) is this a frustrating game?

On 8/22/2023 at 9:42 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Thanks for responding amigo. Other than the tediousness of collectibles (they usually always are) is this a frustrating game?

For me, this is fine. Nothing is frustrating for me. Everything is straight forward.

Edited by genzi0401

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 9:26 PM, genzi0401 said:

For me, this is fine. Nothing is frustrating for me. Everything is straight forward.

Sorry for the late reply. I could've sworn I posted to say thank you but apparently not, lol. Anyway, thank you for your time and thank you for responding. 

• Like 1