Auto-Flagged Trophies

As my main account @AnOrdinaryBloke was auto flagged by PSNP for my SLY 1 speedrun and is yet to be unflagged, what is stopping this from occuring on this account if i retry another speedrun? I completed it with legit methods as i stated in my dispute and don't want another flag.

Just curious as to what the process is in the future to have flags removed or not placed on my account for something I didn't do wrong.

14 hours ago, X-TriadThunder said:

As my main account @AnOrdinaryBloke was auto flagged by PSNP for my SLY 1 speedrun and is yet to be unflagged, what is stopping this from occuring on this account if i retry another speedrun? I completed it with legit methods as i stated in my dispute and don't want another flag.

Just curious as to what the process is in the future to have flags removed or not placed on my account for something I didn't do wrong.

If it was auto flagged by the system, only @Sly Ripper can overturn this as he has the permissions to do so, if it was flagged by another member , then CRT can remove the flag. You can try and contact Sly via his discord, I’m sure someone will send you the link though with CRT tagging Sly, one assumes he’s aware of it….

Edited by amurnin100