Really fast way to finish the order trophies [PS3]

1 hour ago, ESYLD said:

Doesn't work for me. 

Are you sure you're doing it right? I did it using this method yesterday. I'm 100% sure it works.
Are you playing on PS3 or Vita? Maybe it doesn't work with every version. I did it on PS3.

Edited by KenpachiDaniel

I'm on Vita.  Does not work for sure on Vita NA retail version, spent over an hour tracking manually, also in-game History tracker does not save progress.  Playing the physical version as opposed to digital or Cloud Streaming version via the Classics library might also be a factor.

Edited by ESYLD

Just now, ESYLD said:

I'm on Vita.  Does not work for sure on Vita NA retail version, spent over an hour tracking manually, also in-game History tracker does not save progress.  Playing the physical version as opposed to digital or Cloud Streaming version via the Classics library might also be a factor.

I checked the in-game statistics while I was doing the trophies and it doesn't count there, but it counts towards the trophies. Have you tried enough times to get one of the trophies or you stopped after checking that the in-game progress wasn't counting?

• 3 months later...