Missing Platinums Jak 2 & 3

ToasterBunny

EDIT: I just tried rebooting the system, disabling the internet connection and booting the game up. I was going to see if it was going to pop a few trophies I already had, but when viewing the list for Jak 2 it said I had the platinum. I had to actually load up Jak 2 and not just the collection. I then did the same for Jak 3. Glad to have these plats for all 3 games now since I love them, but The Precursor Legacy is still my favorite.

Has this happened to anyone else before? I just booted up the Jak & Daxter Collection on PS3 and used the debug mode to get the last remaining orb trophies I needed for the plat in Jak 2 & 3, but I just noticed that the platinum trophy itself did not pop. Any idea for how to fix this? Or will I just have to be happy with 100% and no platinums?

Edited by ToasterBunny

13 minutes ago, ToasterBunny said:

Has this happened to anyone else before? I just booted up the Jak & Daxter Collection on PS3 and used the debug mode to get the last remaining orb trophies I needed for the plat in Jak 2 & 3, but I just noticed that the platinum trophy itself did not pop. Any idea for how to fix this? Or will I just have to be happy with 100% and no platinums?

Did you load up the save you originally earned all those other trophies on and continue it, then do the debug menu?

49 minutes ago, ToasterBunny said:

No, I just synced my trophies and then booted it up. I don't have the saves on this PS3. That one eventually got the Yellow Light of Death. I'll try playing a few chapters.

If you don’t have a save the has all the progress of all the trophies in a single save, you’re not going to pop the platinum because the save data won’t say you’ve done everything necessary.