Broken savegame

I’ve been playing this game for about 10 hours, continuing from the story mode. I sometimes had a bug where I couldn’t play a card. Saving and reloading the game helped to mitigate that. But after the last time this occurred, I couldn’t load my game anymore. Neither the manual save nor the auto save work anymore. I see the loading bar and then I’m back in the main menu. 

I like this game, but this is just super discouraging. So I just wanted to let people know that this can happen. 

I’m playing the PS5 version, by the way. 

Edited by LifeInTheFactory
  • Like 2

This reminds me the bad Big Pharma ride: 

I can only suggest you to wipe game and retry, then wipe save+game and retry, but (and I hope this is not the case) if it's something like Big Pharma game is just a broken piece of garbage and you can do nothing about it.

Was about to buy this game but reading this I'll avoid it at least until fixed or with a "cure" for this save disease.

Wish you the best of luck.

Edited by gafpiratehook

On 7/31/2022 at 7:49 PM, LifeInTheFactory said:

I’ve been playing this game for about 10 hours, continuing from the story mode. I sometimes had a bug where I couldn’t play a card. Saving and reloading the game helped to mitigate that. But after the last time this occurred, I couldn’t load my game anymore. Neither the manual save nor the auto save work anymore. I see the loading bar and then I’m back in the main menu. 

I like this game, but this is just super discouraging. So I just wanted to let people know that this can happen. 

I had the same, both on PS4 and PS5. Wildly frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31-7-2022 at 7:49 PM, LifeInTheFactory said:

i had the same thing happening (ps5). but i think i was just playing in the story mode for too long after finishing the story. trophy clean up can also be done during the challenges, if the issue locks you out from doing that after finishing the story.