I am speed bugged?

FrediumWest

I am speed more like i am loosing the will to live. finished in 1hr 58 and didn't get the trophy. it genuinely has ticked me off sm speedrunning the game is not an enjoyable way to spend my time so now what? ive just wasted 2 hours with nothing to show i get that there was probably always going to be some leeway with the acc time it'd allow but it just feels like a punch in the gut. i normally dont care about trophies but this time i was really excited to 100% and now i dont even want to look at the game. is this a common problem with times close to 2hrs? is there anything i could do to get it without having to play the whole game again? 

• Like 3

In my first Run i made it in 1:55:38 (i wasted much time in Midtown lmao) and the Trophy popped fine for me, aren't had any Problems.

Did you tried to restart your Game and going back into that save file? If that doesn't work the only thing i could think of is trying it again in a faster Time even if i don't think that this is the Problem.

On my second account I tried a few things and found out that trophies are turned off when you change the time of your playstation. 

(I wanted to test if it is possible to cheat the speedrun time and get the 1 hour sleep trophy instantly, instead of the trophies popping I didn't get any trophies until I adjusted the time to the network again and restarted the game)

• Like 1

On 1-8-2022 at 1:17 AM, FrediumWest said:

I am speed more like i am loosing the will to live. finished in 1hr 58 and didn't get the trophy. it genuinely has ticked me off sm speedrunning the game is not an enjoyable way to spend my time so now what? ive just wasted 2 hours with nothing to show i get that there was probably always going to be some leeway with the acc time it'd allow but it just feels like a punch in the gut. i normally dont care about trophies but this time i was really excited to 100% and now i dont even want to look at the game. is this a common problem with times close to 2hrs? is there anything i could do to get it without having to play the whole game again? 

i have the exact same issue. i struggled hard in the end to make it and i was very happy that i made it just in time (1h59m19s), but no trophy.. did it pop/show in your list with a delay?

on reddit i was informed that the last checkpoint is before the actual ending of the game, and you need to add 2 minutes of time to it for the duration of running through the door and the cutscene that follows. so I'll try again later and hopefully be able to make it in 1h57m ?

(yes all in separate save slots)

I got the trophy now, with 1h33m40s on my save file. it got me sweating in the end bc the trophy didn't pop when the cat went over the horizon. but when the credits started rolling i got it! so i think the timer isn't actually 2 hours but something faster than that.

• Like 1

It's easy to stay below 1:40:00 using the Speedrun Text Guide. Did it with 1:36:?? and 1:31:??. And i hate speedruns!

- Pause to stop time.

- Hammer away dialogues.

- Don't die to often.

- Only make 2 - 3 chapters piece by piece and compare your time with the Speedrun Video. Use Backup Save if you times aren't good enough.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 1:25 AM, phoenix_shade said:

I did mine in 1:57.26 and the trophy popped. Have to say though they really don't give a lot of room to mess around lol

I got mine in 1:43.03, after reading through this forum, I was a tad jittery at the start but found my momentum quickly, I died once at the part where you need to lock the 2 sentinels in the cage as well ?

On 8/1/2022 at 0:17 AM, FrediumWest said:

Hoping you can get the Platinum, mash square every time you can get, I didn't kill any Zurks as I felt they'd slow me down more, I even died once in the Jail section locking sentinels in a cell, you've done it once so you can do it again about 5 to 10 mins faster ??

On 8/3/2022 at 9:05 AM, nycxi said:

on reddit i was informed that the last checkpoint is before the actual ending of the game, and you need to add 2 minutes of time to it for the duration of running through the door and the cutscene that follows. so I'll try again later and hopefully be able to make it in 1h57m 1f605.png

(yes all in separate save slots)

Well done ? I really enjoyed the whole game, hoping there will be a dog or Guinea pig sequel (or at least DLC) ?