Epilogue: All the Way just not unlocking

I swear I've done all 4 of the unique endings (Trader/Colonel with and without orphans) and I just can't seem to get it to unlock at all. I've been using a Day 20 cloud save to go back so I don't have to spend hours replaying it through (already played through fully twice since I managed to miss a single exhibit). No matter what I do it just doesn't seem to want to give me the gold :(

Anyone who has actually managed to get it have any specific insight?

On 04/08/2022 at 6:11 PM, nuc7ear_robin said:

I swear I've done all 4 of the unique endings (Trader/Colonel with and without orphans) and I just can't seem to get it to unlock at all. I've been using a Day 20 cloud save to go back so I don't have to spend hours replaying it through (already played through fully twice since I managed to miss a single exhibit). No matter what I do it just doesn't seem to want to give me the gold :(

Anyone who has actually managed to get it have any specific insight?

I earned this trophy and I ran into the same problem as you, even down to the having to run through it twice as I’d missed an exhibit. No matter how many times I completed the endings via the cloud save method, nothing would pop. 

I messaged a few of the recent earners and the general consensus was that due to the way the game saves its data that you’d need to run through the dlc four times on the same save file. When you use a cloud save file it effectively wipes the ending you last received and reverts your save back to whatever day your cloud save starts on. 

As time consuming and irritating as it is, to get this trophy you will need to complete a full Fading Embers run four times (with all four separate endings) within the same save state of the game (eg without reverting days using the cloud). I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.  

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I tried the cloud save method, yeah, I'm inclined to believe that doesn't work.  Before learning that it doesn't work, I did accomplish at least 2 of the endings.  Specifically the thing with the general, and the guy asking for a set of records to be turned into him.

To get a better idea of what I should do, can someone please tell me what all of the endings are?  I feel this one is the hardest of the DLCs, and I go as far as to consider harder than even the main game.

• 7 months later...

If anyone's still wondering, the cloud save method does not work on consoles for this trophy. To get this trophy, you need to do 4 consecutive, full runs, from day 1 to the ending, for all 4 endings - the save file must actually register you saw all 4 endings.