"Game, Set, Master" popped, but did not unlock.

Umdytr

The trophy definitely popped (my PS5 even recorded the corresponding trophy video), but it's not showing up on my trophy list, neither locally nor online.

I've tried to 'Sync with PlayStation Network' from the trophy list as well as from Settings -> App Data (someone suggested that in a thread I found) but neither option solved the issue.

I don't know if it's a problem prevalent to this particular trophy or just something that can happen with any trophy if you get unlucky. I will say I got the trophy for the Happy Turtle flyers just a little earlier today and that one tracked without issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT - Apologies on one major mistaken detail: after disconnecting from the Internet, the trophy does show on my list. Does that mean this is just the Sony servers being wonky (despite seemingly being up and running) and it'll sort itself out eventually?

Edited by Umdytr

This is probably a separate issue, but I've been trying to knock out the PS3 Assassin's Creed multi-player trophies before the server shutdown, and not a single popped trophy has shown up on my list until at least a day later. So maybe it's just a Sony server problem that's effecting all platforms right now? 

6 minutes ago, breakawayciv said:

This is probably a separate issue, but I've been trying to knock out the PS3 Assassin's Creed multi-player trophies before the server shutdown, and not a single popped trophy has shown up on my list until at least a day later. So maybe it's just a Sony server problem that's effecting all platforms right now? 

That's a PS3 specific problem unrelated to the OP's issue, which is a known glitch with the PS5 and how it handles the trophy syncing process. I've seen scattered reports of a minority of people having problems lately syncing trophies on the PS3 but it always turns out to be either user error or a localised server problem in their area.