BOOSTING METHOD for "Any Time, Any Place!" trophy?

Can anyone tell me exactly how to boost this trophy?

We tried in several ways to make this trophy in boosting, but unlike the other trophies online, this one just doesn't work.

My session partner activates Arcade Request, and I try to fetch it using the settings he used and nothing happens, to help him, and vice versa for me to also win the trophy, and nothing happens. We got to the point where we put "ANY" on everything and still nothing happened.

Does anyone know how to make this trophy in boosting?

5 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I'm afraid this Trophy may require players to be both from the same area. I am from Italy and I helped my Croatian friend get the Trophy because he was unable to be matched with his Australian boosting partner.

My partner is from France. We are finishing making the trophies online. We already did the ranked and etc.

Only this trophy we couldn't do.

Even if I try it alone with someone random, it doesn't work.

I don't know if this applies to you.

When I was going for this trophy, I kept getting zero match-ups for fight requests no matter what settings I used, what time of day I played, or how long I waited.

When I removed the three dots comment from my profile that makes me appear offline in PS3 the fight requests started working for me.

The three dots comment I am referring to is in the following video:

12 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

When I was going for this trophy, I kept getting zero match-ups for fight requests no matter what settings I used, what time of day I played, or how long I waited.

When I removed the three dots comment from my profile that makes me appear offline in PS3 the fight requests started working for me.

I have no comment in this area of my profile. But I'll try to do what you show in the video, to see if it changes in something and then I'll say if it changed in something.

5 hours ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

Seriously?! What's the point with the ranking search...?!

I only matched with US players (both PS3 et Vita) for now, no one from others aera (I'm gmt+1)