Trophy "Exhibitionist" need Bronze or Platinum?

TiamaTiK

The game has a trophy "Exhibitionist": complete every Trials challenge.
There are 40 trials in total. Do I need to get a bronze or platinum medal to get a trophy?

And what is the best way to farm money for the purchase all RIGs for trophy "Connoisseur"?

56 minutes ago, TiamaTiK said:

The game has a trophy "Exhibitionist": complete every Trials challenge.
There are 40 trials in total. Do I need to get a bronze or platinum medal to get a trophy?

- Getting any type of medal for all trials is enough. Did 1/4 with platinum and rest with gold -> But the trophy only popped when I closed the game and reloaded the game. 

- Trials in Zürich are not needed for the trophy, but still complete them for fame.

And what is the best way to farm money for the purchase all RIGs for trophy "Connoisseur"?

- You get more money when you win games with cheaper teammates, because your teammates take some % of your income away which you get for won matches.

- You will get more money for won matches in MP, because real players do not cost money. 

- Some sponsor contracts award you with money when fulfilled. At first every contract will award you with costume items, but after the first fulfillment some contracts provide you with money or fame when they are fulfilled again.

- Not 100% sure, but trials grant you fame ( higher medals = more fame) but I think they grant you money also.

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 1