PS4/PS5 Connection problems SOLVED.

PatexM

On 3/22/2023 at 1:24 AM, FinallyGaming_ said:

I was able to get it working somehow. On my main account, I started a coop mission once I was inside the coop mission, I invited my secondary account on the ps4 and a bit later got a message on main account saying secondary account had joined. I unlinked both and invited while in open map and it kept saying could not join before. After I started the mission solo, I was able to get the invite working. NAT type 2. PS5,PS4. Hope that helps.

Dont reconnect! :D

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 11:10 AM, Vip3r92_ said:

Trying this with a friend of mine for 2 days now. Unlinking Uplay and reconnecting Uplay, did that several times, nothing happens. Even made a Club we both joined and we are able to sent eachother invites, but after inviting nothing happens. After 1 minute we get a pop-up that the connection failed. We are both running PS5 system with NAT on Type 2. Anybody any advice?

On 3/20/2023 at 5:16 PM, snoop_doug213 said:

So I'm trying to do this with a mate of mine and I have been trying the unlink for roughly an hour now and it's still not working and when I tried the companion mission it definitely did work.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:40 AM, rueknight said:

So I did the unlink and got the same error. I then read a bit and it talked about NAT types. I've had no issues with Assassin's Creed games this year, don't think it's that. Just to be sure I resetup my internet connection on my ps4. I changed none of my settings and that fixed the problem. Thought I would drop this here to be helpful. Unlink and reset your network settings on ps4 worked for me

On 1/11/2023 at 9:39 AM, iSisko87 said:

I'm unable to connect from PS5, even with the procedure, I resolved playing through streaming of the PS Plus version

On 11/4/2022 at 5:50 PM, LaunchpadMcDuck said:

Following up, I did the unlink/relink yesterday and nothing changed except that it took a little longer for the error message to come up. Seeing how the only trophies I have left are for the multiplayer revives and kills, is this plat going to be obtainable if majority of people can't even connect to their servers?

I collected some threads stating that it did not work for them, Unlinking Uplay does not mean you should relink it. So don't. This fixes the issue according to me and more people who have commented that it did work.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't connect online, I keep getting a message that reads:

Connection failed

Sorry, the required Ubisoft services are

currently unreachable.  Please try again later.

For more information, visit

assassinscreed.com/help. [0x700000006]

When I go to the link it shows a webpage that says:

DESYNCHRONIZED

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

I just need the 3 online trophies.  Who was the moron that decided that there needed to be online trophies to earn the platinum trophy for certain games?

Despite unlinking from Uplay and trying to start co-op missions directly from an NPC, I had no luck getting this to work last week. I tried on four different days and had a boosting partner ready. All I could do was join with randoms, which is obviously not ideal for getting the sync kills.

I'll give it another few attempts and then say screw it and move on. I've wasted at least a couple of hours over the last month trying in-game and searching for fixes to no avail. I'll be super-pissed if I put in all that time opening those bloody chests and get stuck at 97% base game completion because of Ubisoft's incompetence and negligence.:rolleyes:

Edited by drfk168

I finally got the trophies and platinum. As mentioned, I spent a fair bit of time looking for a solution and was surprised not to have found the one that just worked for me (or maybe I missed it).

The game's invite option is still broken so I went to the NPC who gives you the Heads Will Roll co-op mission, which is probably the quickest one to get the sync kills. The easiest way to locate him is start the mission solo from the menu and when it's loaded in then quit. When the game resumes you'll be in front of the NPC. My boosting partner (who I added as a friend) immediately joined the game when I chose the option to play in public and the mission started (I had previously been trying to invite when starting which doesn't work). We were able to farm the kills by quitting after 3 or 4 kills on the paired guards near where the mission starts and then restarting. Hallelujah!  

Edited by drfk168