[PS5] "Oh Captain, My Captain" / obtain 80lvl trophies

virianna

I've been playing the game forever on pc but I've been thinking about getting ps4 + ps5 copy to obtain two easy (for my case) platinums. Ps4 version is straight forward and I understand that I gotta do one more action (do any quest, do the duties, make one item with each crafter etc) and most of ps5 trophies work like this as well. However I am not certain how should i trigger "Oh Captain, My Captain" - this is not something i would like to redo on a different character/with different grand company or obtaining level 80 on specific jobs trophies since i have already maxed out everything on pc to 90s. Did anyone sync from PC from a similar state and can confirm if the trophies will autopop or am I screwed and have to wait till next expansion for level trophies and redo captain rank with different grand company/alt chatacter? 

Edited by virianna

I literally asked if i "have to redo captain rank with different grand company". no i am not. i can do it if needed but i'd rather not since this requires some effort i kinda don't want to do again before i have a confirmation it is an only way.