Wallet issues

Super_Mep

Hey all sorry if this has been posted before but I tried searching and everything I found was old and was hoping for more recent insight on my issue.

I can't add funds at all on the psapp. Looks like it was removed. I have tried on the website every which way no dice. Changing cards or to PayPal made no difference just "an error has occurred".

Should I just buy a psn gift card? Someone said you could refill wallet from PS4 but I couldn't figure it out. Please help. I just want to buy the DLCs for some PS3 games that have looming shutdowns. ?

2 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Hey all sorry if this has been posted before but I tried searching and everything I found was old and was hoping for more recent insight on my issue.

I can't add funds at all on the psapp. Looks like it was removed. I have tried on the website every which way no dice. Changing cards or to PayPal made no difference just "an error has occurred".

Should I just buy a psn gift card? Someone said you could refill wallet from PS4 but I couldn't figure it out. Please help. I just want to buy the DLCs for some PS3 games that have looming shutdowns. 1f643.png

They removed the ability to use Paypal and credit cards years ago. Buying PSN cards or just using the PC or PS4/PS5 store to add funds is your best option.

• Like 3

Ok I'll try again on PS4 and if I get nowhere I'll just buy a PSN card from Walgreens thanks man.

Update: Wow I'm dumb. I was trying on the store on PS4. Gotta go to settings-account management-wallet. Then add funds. My bad. You can lock/delete this. ?

Edited by Super_Mep