Online trophies without "Ad hoc"? Platinum no longer possible?

EAAT123

Hi!

I'm Looking to buy the Game but I've seen that servers are down. As far as I understand Online trophies can be obtained vía "Ad hoc" but thing is...there are no one in hundreds of Km around me with a Vita, much less with the Game.

I've seen here at the forums a "way" to pop the trophies Up with the Japanese versión. Does It still work? Did anyone tried It with the European version?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by EAAT123
Grammar

11 minutes ago, EAAT123 said:

Hi!

I'm Looking to buy the Game but I've seen that servers are down. As far as I understand Online trophies can be obtained vía "Ad hoc" but thing is...there are no one in hundreds of Km around me with a Vita, much less with the Game.

I've seen here at the forums a "way" to pop the trophies Up with the Japanese versión. Does It still work? Did anyone tried It with the European version?

Thanks a lot!

You just need to open up an ad hoc lobby and play by yourself. No need for a partner.

The missions:

* get a certain amount of spirit orbs

* kill a certain amount of standard weak enemies.

Are both very easy to do in solo. But even a few dopplegangers / archfiends shoukd be doable solo.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

You just need to open up an ad hoc lobby and play by yourself. No need for a partner.

The missions:

* get a certain amount of spirit orbs

* kill a certain amount of standard weak enemies.

Are both very easy to do in solo. But even a few dopplegangers / archfiends shoukd be doable solo.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply and the information as well, it seems that there are no problems then!!. Do you know if the "From Cover to Cover" is still possible as well? Some users here at the forum have reported issues but, according to the trophy explanation, it doesn't look like an online trophy; moreover I don't find it listed on the "Delta" trophy list but on the "base" game so it shouldn't be an issue :) 

Thank you very much !

36 minutes ago, EAAT123 said:

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply and the information as well, it seems that there are no problems then!!. Do you know if the "From Cover to Cover" is still possible as well? Some users here at the forum have reported issues but, according to the trophy explanation, it doesn't look like an online trophy; moreover I don't find it listed on the "Delta" trophy list but on the "base" game so it shouldn't be an issue :) 

Thank you very much !

Havent done that myself, I got that one before the shutdown. I believe there were talks about it been achieveable without having internet turned on. Like you need to get on that page, but it doesnt matter if it goes through by connecting or not.

Also 1 recent achiever of that specific trophy started after the shutdown. I am quite sure it is possible.

• Like 1