Best Area to farm coins and kills?

DeadBird101

Was wondering if anyone knows of any good areas where you can easily farm for coins and kills? I’m working towards the 2 trophies that require you to collect 10,000 coins and kill 10,000 enemies. I feel like this is going to be so much of a grind. ?

EDIT: After playing the game for some time. Still working on the 2 awful trophies.

Some notes;

#1. DO NOT spend you treasure/chalices to trade for coins at your camp. This DOES NOT count towards the trophy. I spent over 30 of them (traded for 10 coins each) on the machine and the % didn’t go up at all. You actually have to COLLECT/PICKUP the coins/gems for it to count towards the trophy. 1 coin = 1 coin, 1 red gem = 10 coin

#2. Play area 3 (Gardens - Little King Boss) to get the most kills/gold. I’m not able to find a single level that would be fast for farming gold/kills.

if anyone would like to help contribute, and or has questions, please feel free to contact me. This game is obnoxiously a boring grind. 

Edited by DeadBird101
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2022 at 9:29 AM, DeadBird101 said:

Was wondering if anyone knows of any good areas where you can easily farm for coins and kills? I’m working towards the 2 trophies that require you to collect 10,000 coins and kill 10,000 enemies. I feel like this is going to be so much of a grind. ?

EDIT: After playing the game for some time. Still working on the 2 awful trophies.

Some notes;

#1. DO NOT spend you treasure/chalices to trade for coins at your camp. This DOES NOT count towards the trophy. I spent over 30 of them (traded for 10 coins each) on the machine and the % didn’t go up at all. You actually have to COLLECT/PICKUP the coins/gems for it to count towards the trophy. 1 coin = 1 coin, 1 red gem = 10 coin

#2. Play area 3 (Gardens - Little King Boss) to get the most kills/gold. I’m not able to find a single level that would be fast for farming gold/kills.

if anyone would like to help contribute, and or has questions, please feel free to contact me. This game is obnoxiously a boring grind. 

Just here to thank you for the hints/ tips, indeed for kills Stage 3 is the best, since there's a crapton of enemies. I found that the Hammer girl is the best in killing the little grunts with her rune attack.

For gold coins, you covered it in your other post, Sentinel boss fight is indeed the best place to farm for coins, assuming you haven't popped the trophy yet.

I just want to add for others that will play this game, in terms of experience (chalices), the best is to play on Stage 4 with a high luck build (i.e. goggles and crystal weapon). I got around 32-35 chalices per run. 

This game really can be a slog when it comes to grinding indeed 😅

• Like 1