Show Off trophy

Angulus

On 20/8/2022 at 10:19 AM, Angulus said:

Is there a way to obtain Show Off trophy without pay? I need to win a show with a punchline equiped, but I never see a punchline to buy with kudos. Could they give one in a event in the future? :/

Yes, but it'll take time. Let's suppose you don't buy the battle pass, you get 300 free show-bucks per battle pass. It'll take you four seasons to get a battle pass without spending any money. So you get celebrations from the battle pass or occasionally from the shop, they'll be available for about 1000 show bucks or more if I remember correctly, either way if you want to get it for free it takes time. I read that there have been some cases of celebrations being available for kudos but it's very rare, and it's not certain when they'll add one in the shop again. I wanted to get it for free as well but I gave in and bought 1000 showbucks to get this stupid platinum. The game it's just too boring to keep me hooked for a long time. 

P.s I've been playing since the 21st of June and have been checking the daily shop since then and they never added a celebration that could have been bought with kudos.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheronCroft said:

Yes, but it'll take time. Let's suppose you don't buy the battle pass, you get 300 free show-bucks per battle pass. It'll take you four seasons to get a battle pass without spending any money. So you get celebrations from the battle pass or occasionally from the shop, they'll be available for about 1000 show bucks or more if I remember correctly, either way if you want to get it for free it takes time. I read that there have been some cases of celebrations being available for kudos but it's very rare, and it's not certain when they'll add one in the shop again. I wanted to get it for free as well but I gave in and bought 1000 showbucks to get this stupid platinum. The game it's just too boring to keep me hooked for a long time. 

P.s I've been playing since the 21st of June and have been checking the daily shop since then and they never added a celebration that could have been bought with kudos.

Thank you. I'll do the same because I don't want to play for four looooong seasons.

• 1 month later...