DLC install issues?

ImStylinOnYaBro

So I’ve done all the dlc on the ps5 version I own and wanted to start the PS4 sets. All the dlc is marked as PS4/ps5. However, some won’t install on the PS4 version? I just bought cane creek and that is on both versions. Nahverkjer Dresden was only installed on the ps5 version but it still let me install it on PS4. LGV is on my ps5 version, but when I go to install it on PS4 version says “installed”. I don’t get it because all dlc are labeled for both versions of the game. If I go to the in-game shop, it is asking me to pay for these dlcs I own. Anyone encounter this and find a work around to get the stuff installed?

when you buy dlc for TSW2 you get both PS4 and PS5 versions you need to make sure you download PS4 versions if you are using the PS4 game by default PS5 downloads PS5 versions of dlc if you have PS5 version installed 

Not had that issues myself have to gone to the game icon (PS4 version) press options and "managed game content" it shows a list of dlc and you can install if not installed and this will be PS4 version

16 hours ago, Willowrpe said:

when you buy dlc for TSW2 you get both PS4 and PS5 versions you need to make sure you download PS4 versions if you are using the PS4 game by default PS5 downloads PS5 versions of dlc if you have PS5 version installed 

Not had that issues myself have to gone to the game icon (PS4 version) press options and "managed game content" it shows a list of dlc and you can install if not installed and this will be PS4 version

Something with my licenses was wonky, not DTG this time. I clicked in game on a route I owned, but claimed was 29.99, and it indeed let me download it without being charged.