the great collector trophy bug

azthefuture

Hello everyone , the gold great collector trophy for collecting all the collectibles entires didn't popped on my file. I've gotten every single trophy in the game including each individual collectible ones, my last trophy was memory weaver for collecting all stories bits and the great collector should have popped right after that one. has anybody experience this ? if so , any known work arounds  ? for reference I have an uploaded file with just a couple of collectibles from each category remaining to be picked , I've downloaded the file and have picked then various  times in different order and nothing. any inputs will be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

• Like 1

no , I have 20/20 in the tutorial section , 22/22 in the lore section , 94/94 story section , 8/8 recipes and 12/12 ingredients. unless some of the tutorial stage collectibles are not marked in any of this sections and I in fact miss them ? I also have each individual collectibles trophy. only the one for the accumulation of all of them didn't pop  , I like to believe I did something wrong , but this is looking like a big ass bug , somebody else also message me with the same issue on PS5. some PC users have issues with both the story collectable trophy and the great collector as well but refighting the final boss seems to correct it for them but not for  PS5 , I have fought the final boss  3 times already , granted I have 2 more to go , maybe a particular ending triggers the fix. who knows  , I don't think the developers are even aware of this , if anybody could come up with a solution it will greatly appreciated. I will update if I do. 

Edited by azthefuture

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me. 

I collected every single entry in collection but the trophy didn’t pop

i was about to give up the game but thought I should give it a last try, then I rebeat the final boss, then the trophy popped!!

I was played on PS5.

the choice I made was hanged queen + muted first boss (I don’t remember the exact name)

hope this solve your proble, 

• Like 1

unfortunately I tried this and it didn't work either. in your case was the " the great collector " the only trophy remaining for the plat that glitched  ? or you had another individual collectible trophy no popping thus not triggering the great collector ? I say this because the great collector is triggered by your last individual entry collectable trophy. in my case I have all of those unlocked so I have nothing to trigger it for , was that your case aswell   ?

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2022 at 7:07 AM, Firmamento said:

Same thing happened to me. 

I collected every single entry in collection but the trophy didn’t pop

i was about to give up the game but thought I should give it a last try, then I rebeat the final boss, then the trophy popped!!

I was played on PS5.

the choice I made was hanged queen + muted first boss (I don’t remember the exact name)

hope this solve your proble, 

This Worked for me! I had the Blessing of Pure Blood ending left so I had to kill the last boss again anyway and when I beated him, I got the Throphy!

Edited by Maguita_Pururin

• 6 months later...