Nothing personal trophy

glonozjad

Hello, how did you guys get this trophy? I mean I know i have to go to secret level, but it doesnt happen :/ Great Ones are defeated, pentagram is yellow, i read every of three necronomicon books dozens tmes inside it and only thing does happen is that demon is spawn :/

pentagram must be yellow - all great ones defeated.

you have to read any of the necro book while standind like in the picture, al azif worked for me.

you MUST stand exactly like on the picture (i tried different positions and it doesnt work)

after reading book you should be teleported. if demon appears you probably stand in wrong position ;)

3 hours ago, glonozjad said:

pentagram must be yellow - all great ones defeated.

you have to read any of the necro book while standind like in the picture, al azif worked for me.

you MUST stand exactly like on the picture (i tried different positions and it doesnt work)

after reading book you should be teleported. if demon appears you probably stand in wrong position ;)

The thing is, I was standing in the right position but the game is bugged as hell, so I tried closing the game and tried it again and it worked on the first try.

So, if using detective, his right foot needs to be exaclty above the black line, touching it and the yellow background against his nose needs to be like inverted F letter, just so as in your screenshot that you posted above. Also I read somewhere that you need to have all 3 books in inventory in order it to work.

Edited by Ptirle