So how does Blockchain work?

CaptainJeff87

not a dumb question at all, it's one of the more involved games! so each block has a number, and if that block is ever in a row or column with that number of items it will be cleared.

for example, if you have a row that has [4][4][3], the 3 will be cleared because there that many blocks. the 4s will stay.

after a few turns some orange squares will start appearing, you need to clear blocks in adjacent squares to remove these (each one takes two "hits" to open, and has another numbered block inside).

those are the basics! you also have powerups on the right hand side that are really useful. there's a key on the side that tells you what each does!

good luck! and if you manage to get a score of 40,000 or more, let me know your tricks lol (that's why I originally found this thread)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 8:57 PM, nlaffs said:

for example, if you have a row that has [4][4][3], the 3 will be cleared because there that many blocks. the 4s will stay.

after a few turns some orange squares will start appearing, you need to clear blocks in adjacent squares to remove these (each one takes two "hits" to open, and has another numbered block inside).

Do the orange blocks count toward the column/row count?  For example, what will be cleared in this case?

[3][4]

[4][3][2]        [1]

[=][=][=][6][1][=]

Edited by turbotron_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started out really liking arcade paradise but now it's getting really frustrating. I have a small arcade and I am trying to play some of the cabs. The cab games make absolutely no sense at all. So I have played Block chain and blocks which are [1] are not clearing. But why does it not clear if it's by itself or in a row of just 1 ? sometimes [1] blocks disappear when they land. Other times they just stick there are can't be cleared. I also have [6] and [7] blocks which are clearing off when only in a column which is 4 high and 1 wide. The game just makes absolutely no sense to me at all. 

I am also having a massively bad time with Woodgal’s Adventure. I am at the pigs. And I almost never win. At the start of the battle I might get a line or two by luck so I might start with 7 points. I watched a youtube playthrough and the guy started with a score of 109 from a lucky line or two ! I am playing the game and clearing 3 or 4 fruits and getting 3 to 5 points. A power up might get me 9 points. Then suddenly my score jumps up by 50 and I have no idea why. I watched a playthrough in slow motion and in 1-2 seconds into the start of a battle the guy got 74 points. How do you get 74 points in 1 second of play? I watched the playthrough in slow motion again and again and I still can't work out how he did it and how the scoring works in this cab. There is also a time bar on the left which stops moving and is not related to the time left for the battle... what is that time bar? I must have played for at least 5 hours  to try and get the "Fat Princess" trophy and I am nowhere near it. 

I tried to change difficulty of the cab in are the arcade management part but it has no impact on playing the cab. Just impacts the hourly profit

So it turns out that I was NOT playing on the latest patch. So trying Blockchain again on patch 1.600.000 I am finding the game plays exactly as described above. The firewalls count as blocks when you are doing your counting. Now the game makes sense it is really fun!

But my problem is my score is just 22,000 to 24,000 - which is terrible when the goal is 50,000 and 150,000 ! I just can't work out how to get such massive scores.

The other question I have is about conspiracies'. The game seems to give you phrases that unlock icons on the "stories" screen. The icons are T.1, 1.1. 2.1 etc. I have unlocked them all. There is no additional "Top Secret Files" just the one. The goals state that I have fully uncovered one conspiracy. How do I find the rest? 

On 18/11/2022 at 1:14 AM, CargoRunner said:

But my problem is my score is just 22,000 to 24,000 - which is terrible when the goal is 50,000 and 150,000 ! I just can't work out how to get such massive scores.

Yeah i barely reached 50k, i'd suggest finding easier machines to 100%

you only need to do 15 machines which is half of what the base game offers

also the next secret files are hidden til you start a new run of blockchain

Edited by DemonicBox_

• 2 weeks later...