Fastest way to level up Street Cred?

gernboes

So i have all the trophys but the one for killing the enemy that killed me after being resurrected by a special cyberware. 

I unfortunately missed that you need 16 Body and 49 Street cred... I thought i just play a few hours, put every point in body and thats it... So i have 16 body now but need 49 Street cred... The fastest way i found so far is doing street crimes, does anybody know of a faster way or a glitch? The Sasquatch glitch wont work anymore, as far as i read... 

Im on PS5 btw, if that makes a difference... 

Thanks! 

Get an epic or legendary jacket. Stats don’t really matter, just make sure it has 2 mod slots. Next, there’s a clothing shop in Santo Domingo near the Trailer Park fast travel spot that sells +8.5% street cred mods. Get 2 and put them on your jacket and you’ll get +17% street cred! You’ll be maxed out in no time.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Get an epic or legendary jacket. Stats don’t really matter, just make sure it has 2 mod slots. Next, there’s a clothing shop in Santo Domingo near the Trailer Park fast travel spot that sells +8.5% street cred mods. Get 2 and put them on your jacket and you’ll get +17% street cred! You’ll be maxed out in no time.

Thanks, thats great to know! I just did it yesterday though ?

But maybe somebody else can shave a few hours off, if they need to level street cred!