GOLD is currently impossible to achieve

Pots3k

7 hours ago, SicilianDragon92 said:

I think I read on the devs twitter that a patch for Switch and Steam is out already and a PS/Xbox one is to follow this week.

I had a look at the trueachievements listing for it and it appears as though it's not broken for xbox

• Like 1

Will it auto pop after the new patch or will we have to get 50 gold idols in total (starting from 0)?

On 29/08/2022 at 2:52 PM, Pots3k said:

Just did a playthrough where I intentionally grabbed 50 gold idols in one run, in case that was the actual condition. No pop. I've reported the bug to the devs. 

Thanks for taking that bullet for everyone else. I had toyed with trying it too but I’m happy I didn’t now, I would’ve been fuming. Nice achievement anyway, mate - well done!

6 hours ago, Midgar777 said:

Will it auto pop after the new patch or will we have to get 50 gold idols in total (starting from 0)?

Thanks for taking that bullet for everyone else. I had toyed with trying it too but I’m happy I didn’t now, I would’ve been fuming. Nice achievement anyway, mate - well done!

I actually had a lot of fun with the game aye! Kinda wish there were more trophies. Getting 50 doesn't take too long, especially if you've built up a nice deck from a previous run.

Oh and I left that aforementioned run incomplete until the patch comes through. I'll report back on what happens when I pick up a gold.

Edited by Pots3k
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Pots3k said:

I actually had a lot of fun with the game aye! Kinda wish there were more trophies. Getting 50 doesn't take too long, especially if you've built up a nice deck from a previous run.

Oh and I left that aforementioned run incomplete until the patch comes through. I'll report back on what happens when I pick up a gold.

ahh yeah, that is smart actually! I guess having a manual count in your head of 49 gold idols on a run, then just smacking the last one, is a great plan. I was going to just get to a hole where there's a gold statue at the start and just keep hitting it then quitting to the map. I'm not even sure if that would work, to be honest.

Can they push updates to PSN on any day they like or do they normally happen when the store updates on Tuesdays?

31 minutes ago, Midgar777 said:

Can they push updates to PSN on any day they like or do they normally happen when the store updates on Tuesdays?

That is a very good question! I'm guessing it is when the store updates. All I know is that it seems to take a long time for PSN to allow game updates. I remember this from back when Wildfire had a broken trophy, it took over a month to fix. So yeah, settle in...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pots3k said:

That is a very good question! I'm guessing it is when the store updates. All I know is that it seems to take a long time for PSN to allow game updates. I remember this from back when Wildfire had a broken trophy, it took over a month to fix. So yeah, settle in...

I asked on the developer's Discord server but nobody has said anything. I'll reply if I hear anything back! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...