Stuck at lvl 60

kidson2004

So I’m currently in pursuit of the plat for this, and I’m realizing that I haven’t seen a lvl cap increase mission (which I highly think it’s so stupid to be locking lvling up like this). Where can I find the next lvl increase mission so I can finally knock out those lvl 70 trophies? Thanks so much in advance! 

27 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Just keep progressing in the story missions and you’ll eventually be able to increase your level cap, I think in the last couple of chapters it lets you increase it again 

The problem is that I already finished the main story. Am I able to play those blue exclamation mark missions for the increase?

EDIT: I LITERALLY JUST unlocked the next lvl increase from playing a blue story extra mission. 

Edited by kidson2004

12 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

The problem is that I already finished the main story. Am I able to play those blue exclamation mark missions for the increase?

EDIT: I LITERALLY JUST unlocked the next lvl increase from playing a blue story mission. 

Sorry didn’t look at your trophies, I thought it came from playing the story missions but I also did all the side quests too as I played so I guess those might have something to do with it?

4 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Sorry didn’t look at your trophies, I thought it came from playing the story missions but I also did all the side quests too as I played so I guess those might have something to do with it?

Definitely did. That part should be included in the guide.