Preliminary dispute

Apologies if this doesn't go here. I read the dispute rules, but I wanted to get this over with instead of waiting for someone to flag me. This can also be read as a request to have myself removed from the leaderboards if the cheater removal team doesn't view my explanation as being adequate.

And please delete my forum profile after whatever decision is made.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5315-lichtspeer/WaifusAreCringe

After getting the platinum for Lichtspeer, I noticed the gap between the last trophy required for the platinum and the platinum. This would naturally get the game flagged as platinum trophies pop second after the last trophy not minutes.

How this happened might still be against the rules but I'll explain anyway since I'm not sure.

Although the game is glitchy when it comes to trophies, every trophy except for 10000 headshots and Litchgod is real were achieved through normal play. Despite meeting the requirements for those two trophies neither unlocked and after wasting a day trying to unlock the 1000 headshots to no avail, I decided to start fresh.

I deleted all Lichspeer saves from my PS4 and disconnected it from the internet. I then played up to the end of stage 5 and kept my PS4 running for over 100 hours. Concurrently, I did the same on my PS5, replaying stage 1 over 90 times without ever exiting the game till the 10000 headshots trophy unlocked. Afterwards I connected to the internet and synched the trophies.

Once 100 hours had passed and Litchgod is real unlocked I did the same with my PS4.

So the platinum didn't unlock immediately after Litchgod is real because I was still missing a trophy on my PS4 when it popped. The platinum only popped after I connected it to the internet again and synched my trophies.

In retrospect, perhaps I should have connected my PS4 to the internet and synched it for the 10000 headshots trophy before popping the last trophy or I should have unlocked the 10000 headshot trophy and then kept the game running at stage 5 for a 100 hours.

If you want to delete your account,  you can do it yourself here. No one else is going to do it for you.

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

If you want to go ahead and do it or wait and see if you get flagged, it's up to you. However,  if you want it erased out of fear of being flagged... well, I think that's a bit silly. 

As to your "dispute," what you described is kind of a gray area... It can be easily explained away through legitimate means of using multiple consoles, but looks off because you didn't sync your trophies correctly on both consoles.

Honestly, not sure how they'd rule on this one, but if you get flagged and it stuck, you could always hide it and return to the leaderboards. It's not like anyone else will care. There's really nothing to be self-conscious about. It's not like anyone would have known what game you hid or why unless they specifically saw this thread,  and even then, they could never confirm if you were flagged for this game in particular or not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If you want to delete your account,  you can do it yourself here. No one else is going to do it for you.

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

That's to delete my profile from the trophy tracking portion of the site is it not? I don't want to do that because I want to continue using that feature.

What I'd like is for my forum profile to be deleted because I don't want a forum account connected to my PSN account in anyway. Is deleting just my forum profile also something I can do myself?

I don't want to hide the game because I see my account as my Playstation history and that's more important to me that being on the leaderboards. My only concern about getting flagged and removed from the leaderboard is the implication that I cheated in order to get some trophies, which is why I'd rather not have any flagged games.

4 minutes ago, WaifusAreCringe said:

That's to delete my profile from the trophy tracking portion of the site is it not? I don't want to do that because I want to continue using that feature.

What I'd like is for my forum profile to be deleted because I don't want a forum account connected to my PSN account in anyway. Is deleting just my forum profile also something I can do myself?

I don't want to hide the game because I see my account as my Playstation history and that's more important to me that being on the leaderboards. My only concern about getting flagged and removed from the leaderboard is the implication that I cheated in order to get some trophies, which is why I'd rather not have any flagged games.

If your worries about a flag , perhaps message a member of the CRT privately , they can advise without discussing it publicly :)

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Edited by amurnin100

4 minutes ago, WaifusAreCringe said:

Ohhh, yeah. Nvm then. Only Sly-Ripper can delete FORUM profiles and doing so would prevent you from using other features like the Discord Server or boosting sessions.

I would message him privately or tag him here if you really want it deleted,  but there's no guarantee that he will do it. Usually only does it under extreme circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

If your worries about a flag , perhaps message a member of the CRT privately , they can advise without discussing it publicly :)

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Thanks.

I see one member of the team is currently online. I'll try contacting them and see how it goes.

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Ohhh, yeah. Nvm then. Only Sly-Ripper can delete FORUM profiles and doing so would prevent you from using other features like the Discord Server or boosting sessions.

I would message him privately or tag him here if you really want it deleted,  but there's no guarantee that he will do it. Usually only does it under extreme circumstances. 

I don't use the boosting session or the discord server so that won't be an issue.

I'll contact him after whatever the cheater removal team decides to do.

Thanks for your help.