Was the Project Hel ‘A Grade’ trophy exploit patched?

dieselmanchild

While looking into this DLC and it’s trophies I’ve come across a few random comments on places like TrueAchievements, PSNP, and Reddit where people have stated they unlocked this trophy simply by doing a deathless run of the first level of the base game, which of course is an infinitely shorter and less clusterfucky level than the first level of Project Hel.

As far as I can tell, the latest comment on the TA making this claim is from this month (August). I even came across a few comments of people claiming this randomly unlocked for them after completing Kill Runs and unlocking for them without even owning or having downloaded the DLC.

However, I did a couple test runs of both myself and it seems this exploit no longer works. Anybody know what’s up with this one? Or is it time to chalk it up to the good ol’ days and git gud as the kids say nowadays.

EDIT:

I couldn’t find any info on this so I just ended up doing it legit. Still interested in how people got this to work though so feel free to share if you know.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, bethharmon said:

I’m surprised the percentage on this trophy is so high, as it’s quite a long level to do a deathless run 

Ikr? It’s quite a long level and a lot more complex than the base game. I guess the trade off is that you have a lot more mobility and some advantages with Hell’s abilities, but still, it can seem pretty intimidating at first.

I checked your profile and saw you already completed it, so congrats! ? Prior to that I was going to say that while it seems really daunting at first, it is a lot more doable then it looks to be at first. The most important thing is familiarizing yourself with the entire level and all the enemy locations so nothing catches you off guard. It will take a bit of time though due to the length of the level. For some people it might be a good idea to have a video open on the side.

• Like 1