I cant get 100% :/

vKubabubaa

21 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

This advice i second! :)

When i did AWP trophy, i forgot 1 thing on the list, and i went through the list and found the fault. Trophy popped. Just be thorough :) 

On 8/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, vKubabubaa said:

Hey

I have 99.00% of game progress, and I dont know what I missed :/

Roman like 98%

Jacob like 100%

Dwayne like 66%

Brucie like 100%

Packie like 100%

Qub3d Highscore 11325

Can you guys help me?

You sorted it out, but next time if you are unsure about something, just check the percentage breakdown. You mentioned that you were on 99 percentage. Therefore, according to this breakdown, the only option is random encounters: 

https://gtaforums.com/topic/932073-the-real-breakdown-of-iv/

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 7:26 PM, Mickeyminime said:

Same here, i can't get 100% due to the stevie bug/glitch. I'm not getting his text messages

If you still haven't done it Look through your messages and look for Stevie's one and if it's there just go find the car and take it to the garage on the small island top right 

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 2:26 PM, Mickeyminime said:

Same here, i can't get 100% due to the stevie bug/glitch. I'm not getting his text messages.

If I recall correctly, I had to go to the Internet cafe first and check for and respond to an email before he would text. Try checking your inbox there.

/e I don’t suppose you have a habit of putting your phone in sleep mode, do you? I found a thread from 2008 that identified through testing that a bug exists wherein if your phone is in sleep mode when Stevie texts you for the first time, the garage icon will appear on your map, however, even after turning off sleep mode, the text message never comes through. You are locked out of it forever on that save file. They went searching all the car locations and none appeared.

Edited by RAGEKlTTEN

On 10/17/2023 at 1:03 AM, Badass_Adam_56_ said:

If you still haven't done it Look through your messages and look for Stevie's one and if it's there just go find the car and take it to the garage on the small island top right 

I ended up getting it much much later. I believe most of the quides i looked at had missing info other than this particular guide that ended up being the only one to have extra info about it. I can't remember the details, but all i remembed is getting so much further in to the game and it finally popped exactly after the details said it would.

On 1/29/2024 at 11:47 AM, RAGEKlTTEN said:

If I recall correctly, I had to go to the Internet cafe first and check for and respond to an email before he would text. Try checking your inbox there.

/e I don’t suppose you have a habit of putting your phone in sleep mode, do you? I found a thread from 2008 that identified through testing that a bug exists wherein if your phone is in sleep mode when Stevie texts you for the first time, the garage icon will appear on your map, however, even after turning off sleep mode, the text message never comes through. You are locked out of it forever on that save file. They went searching all the car locations and none appeared.

From time to time yes, i did. However, out of all the guides i looked at, only one guide had 1 extra detail all the others left out. In the end after playing many many many more hours in to the game after going much further than all the other guides told me to do, this one guide (can't remember the details just had this 1 extra requirement and after doing that 1 requirement all the other guides missed out on, i got the text. I can't remember the details of what it was, but i just remember reaching the point all the guides told me to reach and i never got it. Then 20 hours later or something after doing so much more and nearly being like 80% in to 100% competion, it popped up. It might have been a glitch as it did state this "phone off" does affect it and if this other method doesn't work, you have to start all over again.

Brucie gives you a call almost immediately when you get your first safehouse in Alderney, the 3rd big island. It's very late in the game, I think that's why everyone believes they missed it.

If you've fulfilled that circumstance and he hasn't given you a call after a long time, then you might have a problem.