Revenant_SZ

For Co-op: 2

For TIR: 4

You should be concerned about the TIR trophies as the connection matchmaking is terrible. Try and get some players from the same region to boost with as hardly anyone plays it.

Coop is okay if you have a boosting partner who will play the entire story with you. If you are playing with someone from another region, save regularly as the game will crash often. 

Edited by TriadThunder-X

10 minutes ago, TriadThunder-X said:

For Co-op: 2

For TIR: 4

You should be concerned about the TIR trophies as the connection matchmaking is terrible. Try and get some players from the same region to boost with as hardly anyone plays it.

Coop is okay if you have a boosting partner who will play the entire story with you. If you are playing with someone from another region, save regularly as the game will crash often. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is the online available from the get go?

Can I do the entire co-op play through with a alt account, or do I need a live player.

9 minutes ago, Revenant_SZ said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is the online available from the get go?

Can I do the entire co-op play through with a alt account, or do I need a live player.

Yes the online is available after the 'intro tutorial' and the story can be restarted at any point.

You will need a live player as some case files are impossible to do with a stationary character. The main issue will be basic things like doors and zombies killing your partner as you both have to be at a doorway to enter and if your partner dies you go back to a previous save.