Grim Bounty

proud2bNs

I have a backup save in act 3 where I killed all bosses but didn't go to the shrine area to finish the act. I thought i could reach bounty level 3 with the fights that are still possible after you cleared all areas, but i can barely reach bounty level one and the map is now absolutely empty. 

Is there any way to infinitely repeat fights and reach bounty level three AFTER killing the four main bosses? Any way to reset the map without dying?

Edited by proud2bNs

12 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

There is no more enemies to fight after you beat all four bosses

There are some fights you can redo in cleared out areas when you go backwards through them. The problem is that the "leave area before checkpoint and come back" strategy seems no longer to work and they don't respawn anymore if you don't die.

12 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

If you close the game you can reset before the encounter in order to help get 3 stars on your next run

Can you elaborate this part, please? BEFORE the encounter?

I also completely missed the memo about the Ouroboros mechanic and mine is 1/1 in act 3. Meaning I wouldn't really have a good way to kill the bounty hunter, if it showed up on this run of act 3. Should it go back to act 2 and boost up Ouroboros just for this trophy?

Oh Lord, this trophy...

EDIT: Got it! 

1. Restart act 3 from main menu.

2. Play until the first checkpoint (where the shop area is)

3. Go to the right, win the first two fights

4. Back to the checkpoint, fights are reset

5. Enhance at least one card (preferably the sniper rifle) with the Touch of Death sigil (one hit kill)

6. Make backup saves inbetween if you want

7. Repeat steps 3-6. Once the bounty is high enough and the bounty hunter shows up, just hit him once with the sniper rifle.

Just don't buy too many cards and you're almost guaranteed to have a card with Touch of Death on your hand, when the bounty hunter card is played.

Edited by proud2bNs
Solution
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...